Chapter 44. Edited.

"If something happens to her while we're gone, we all will blame you," Jacob said and I frowned.

"Don't worry, she will be safe," Harry said.

I didn't know if they were fighting or just saying random normal things to each other.

My mom said the same she always says to me, adding that I have to take care of me even more than before because boys now just don't want a barely kissing-hugging relationship but they want more.

She wasn't neurotic about it but she still warned me.

They finally climbed into their car and we climbed into Harry's car. Now that Kaylee and I didn't have a car Harry could park his Audi in our parking lot.

"Are you sure Joe doesn't hate me?" Harry asked.

"What? No! He told me he feels like you both have a lot in common... Why?"

"He criticised my tattoos for two days," he explained and I laughed.

We arrived to the university and he left me  in the building where my first class was.

"So, I'll see you in the afternoon," I said.

"Call me and I'll come for you," he smiled.

"You are not my driver," I shook my head.

"I want to come for you, call me when you're out," he obliged.

I agreed to call him and gave him a little kiss before entering to the building. Just when I opened the door there was this girl who mocked about me being Harry's new hoe.

"Linda!" Someone screamed behind me. I turned around and Harry was there. "Babe, you left your notebook," he gave it to me.

My blood froze when he said babe and then because I felt her jealous gaze on us.

"Thank you so much," I gave him a kiss on his lips.

...

I called Harry when the day was over. I waited outside for him for ten minutes and when he finally appeared a guy climbed out of the car, he was wearing sunglasses and his hair was up in a quiff. He was obviously older.

"Hi," I smiled.

"I am Nick Grimshaw but you can call me Grimmy," he shook my hand and I walked to the car with him. Why did he come to pick me up by the door?

I climbed in, I decided to sit in the back because I needed space where to put my books and bag.

They were just so alike, same silly jokes, same way to walk, same everything. Like lost twins.

"We are going to Funky Buddha, aren't we?" Nick asked.

I had homework to do so I just couldn't go to a club.

"All of our friends will be there," Nick added. "She's your friend, invite her too,"

Friend?

"Do you want to go?" Harry asked me.

"I have plenty of homework," I said a little concerned after hearing Nick call me his friend. Didn't he know we were more than that?

"I'm not going either then, mate," Harry said. "I'm exhausted,"

"No! Go with him, just please leave me in the apartment," I didn't want him to do nothing while watching me doing homework.
Nick asked Harry to go with him again and he accepted.

They left me in my house and helped me carrying all the books to the apartment even though they weren't that heavy.

...