Chapter 67. Edited.

We walked to the next tents where the party was, just seeing how Danny looked at Julie every second made me believe they were really going to be happy, this marriage maybe was going to be different and I'm glad my brother is going to be cheerful with this romance. It was weird seeing my brother this happy when he was always the type of boy that every girl uses and then goes away when something serious is going to begin; Julie was unlike every other chick on Danny's life.

All my family is finally here, my cousins, my uncle, my grandparents and loads of Danny's friends and some of Julie's.

We had our own places chosen again here; I was in the family table but this time without Harry.

I was freaking out.

Danny, Julie, Beatrice, Damon, Julie's parents and I in the same table.

I could see from where I was, Harry, Alex -who got here today- and Jacob talking in the table in front of me. Kaylee was listening to my cousin's story and laughing with her but I knew she was hiding something, something was happening.

"You are beautiful and so tall," my dad said.

"Yeah, people grow up in 13 years so much," I replied, I don't really know how to start a conversation with this man.

"And your boyfriend... he has too many-,"

"Do not criticise him, my mom already did." I said even though my mom was here listening to me.

He is not trying to talk to me in a good way but in a bad one, this is not the way you talk to your daughter after years and years and thinking about this well... if he "loves" me so much, why did he leave?

"I just want to say that I never expected you to have a boyfriend like him,"

"How'd you know?" I looked at him. "You don't know me, how are you supposed to guess my type of boys?"

I know I was being rude. My mom looked at me astonished but didn't say anything; she hates him just like I do so she will not defend him. Everyone was quiet in that moment, and everyone heard me.

Jacob stood up and before walking to me Harry sat him again. Alex stood up too but he walked out of the tent. Kaylee rolled her eyes at him.

Danny was pressing his temple with his index finger, I know he was pissed with me, maybe I shouldn't have come.

"I think I... I don't belong here." I stood up and walked out.

I felt wrong for talking him that way, I knew I shouldn't have but I'm just so hurt to forgive him this easy although Lauren told me a good thing about him.

I walked to a palm tree and noticed Alex was phoning someone.

"No love, I'm missing you worst. I'll be back today; I will say I'm sick or something." This motherf- jerk was cheating on my best friend and I just wanted to run and hit him so hard in the balls so he can't have babies with his another lover.

But someone stopped me, I turned around and Danny was in front of me.

"Linda, we need to talk."

"We don't need to." I said and crossed my arms under my breast like a little girl.

"Yes we do, I'm your big brother and you have to listen to me."

I stayed quiet waiting him to begin talking.

"I shouldn't be the one saying this but I must. Our dad didn't abandon us; he abandoned his family for us."

What? This wasn't true.