Chapter 85.

His face moved closer to me, I felt his bottom lip touching mine and my phone buzzing brought me back to reality.

I can't kiss him.

I turned my face and notice it was Ethan the one calling.

"Oh, answer. I need water anyways," he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

God, I really thank Ethan for calling but at the same time I don't, he helped me for not kissing him but he made him get mad.

I didn't answer and after three calls he sent me a message.

*I just want to know if you had fun in the party, let me know if you need something*

He is nice and I'm so bitchy with him, I really need to be a better person.

*it's so good, thanks for worrying xx*

I replied and felt better with myself. He is just being nice and I need to thank he's been for me for so long, just when I felt lonelier than anyone.

Even though I'm not going to tell him the truth, that is wasn't a party but a dinner with Harry or he will feel betrayed. With my attitude and behaviour these days I'll show him so much affection and he really thinks we are beginning to be something, I just can't tell him after everything I went to an "apologising date" with Harry or he'll kill both of us.

And he will have the right to hate me if he gets to know, I promised him I wasn't going to talk again to Harry because he really made me bad and I just couldn't forgive something like that in such a short period.

"Are you done?" Harry asked me walking out of the kitchen with two cups in his hands.

He gave me one, it was coffee.

"Yeah," I replied and he sat beside me, "and there's something I want to tell you."

Harry's POV

Please don't tell me something about your relationship with the prick, don't get further. You just met him!

The hardest thing I've ever made in my life is asking her to be my friend when everyone even she knows is fucking stupid, we just cannot be friends when we try so hard to be.

I was about to kiss her minutes ago but the stupid prick called her, I really can't listen her speaking to him and about him. We were so fine in this moment, I was even about to kiss her to make her change her mind about me again.

But no, maybe I should be more patience and give her more time, I'm going to try to spend all the days I have left here before the tour begins to conquer her again and make her go all over America and South America with me, like my girlfriend, again.

"What?" I frowned even when I tried not to; I'm just worried maybe what she has to tell me will tear me apart even more.

I sat beside her and she put her knees on her chest and surrounded them with her arms.

"I know you think Ethan and I have something more than a friendship, I know you don't need to know this but it's just to clarify... we are nothing but friends so far,"

I don't know what hurt me the most, saying I don't need to know that when I actually need to know it or she saying 'so far'.

"So that was what I had to tell you, are you uhm spending happy times with Daisy?"

What? Daisy? Daisy Lowe? I haven't seen her since last year, no wait... I saw her at the Brits and that's it.

Why is she asking me about happy times with her? I just greeted her that day because she is a nice woman and that's it.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.