Chapter 21. Edited.

Kaylee stood up and jumped like a freak.

"Are you in a party, huh?" He asked.

"What? No," I giggled.

"There's a lot of noise," he said.

"It was Kaylee. She is... cleaning," I'm not too good when it comes to lying.

"So, are you in?" He asked me again.

"Sure!"

"I'll be there to pick you up at ten o'clock,"

"Okay."

"I need to take a shower, bye," he hung up the phone.

Wait ten in the morning? Where was he taking me? It was 7:38am So I went to my bag and Kaylee helped me choosing the most decent outfit she found. A long sleeved shirt, jeans and ankle boots. We had breakfast with her family and then the door belled.

"I'm coming!" Kay yelled.

I took my dishes to the washer and then saw Harry by the door, he was smiling and talking to Kaylee. I didn't know what she was saying to him and I was afraid she would tell him something stupid about me; so I walked to them.

"Hey," he kissed my cheek, "ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup, just let me take my phone and my purse," I ran to the couch and grabbed both things.

I said goodbye to everyone in the house but Harry gently walked into the place and greeted everyone. After that, we walked outside to a car.

"Do you have a car here?" I asked while he opened my door.

"Nope. A friend borrowed it to me," he answered and I climbed in. It was obvious the car belonged to a girl, the smell and the car keys were pink.

"Who is the owner?" I asked. I was just trying to make a conversation.

"Kendall," he started the car and the radio turned on too, there was a Miley Cyrus song, since always I have loved her so it was obvious I knew the single. I sang almost whispering the song and then I heard Harry laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...you are just too cute?" He smiled and I frowned, inside I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Why?" I was concerned.

"You voice is cute," he was focused on the driving so I continued with my singing and then he joined it. Then a Ed Sheeran's song played, my favorite song so far; it was Give Me Love. I was about to sing it but I heard Harry singing it with so much emotion. Besides his beautiful voice, the expression on his face was precious. I tried not to be too obvious while watching him sing, we arrived to Beverly Hills and I knew it because there was a sign saying it.

"Where are we actually going?" I asked.

"Somewhere I know you'll love," he smiled. "Aren't you going to sing this song?" He turned up the volume. It was a Bruno Mars' song, my favourite one from him.

"No way. My voice is too squirreling. Listening to your singing voice made me feel bad." I laughed, so did he.

Beverly Gardens Park it read. This was the place I used to go when little with my family. My mom, my dad, Danny, and I. I felt a little emotional but tried to hide feelings from him and me.

"Here is the calmest place I know... you'll love it," he assured and I just nodded.

We climbed off and we walked through the cement floor to find the green and natural grass. I didn't say anything, in my mind there was just this reminder of Danny and I playing in that little park I was able to see, my parents sat on the grass laughing and cuddling while I punched my brother for calling me ugly. I had that stupid feeling you get in your throat when you want to cry but you make the impossible not to do it.

"Yes or no?" Harry asked me.

"Yes or no what?" I wasn't paying him attention.

"If you want–are you okay?" He stopped walking.

"Of course I am," I faked a smile and continued walking; I knew if I winked, a tear would fall from my eyes and I don't like people seeing me in such a weak state.

"No you are not. Did I say or do something wrong?" He was worried. I was with my head down when I felt his touch on my shoulder.