Chapter 22. Edited.

"You didn't. It is just... I'm allergic to pollen," I lied, well not at all, I was allergic but it wasn't affecting me in that moment.

"Oh. So let's go to the other side,"

When he turned around I followed him, preventing him to look at my eyes that were full of tears and red. I tried not to sob as well. He sat above a big and large tree and I sat near him still looking down.

"I know you are crying," he said. "What's wrong?" He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it softly. "Girls with beautiful squirrelling voice do not cry," he said and I couldn't help but laugh.

When I'm sad, nervous or scared I just laugh, and this time wasn't the exception. I did it so hard and when my laughter was gone I began crying harder. I was in such a vulnerable state and I knew Harry felt uncomfortable so he hugged me.

"I'm starting to worry... you sure I didn't do anything wrong?" He asked me while moving his hand up and down through my back.

"I'm sure, I just... I know this place,"

It wasn't just the place that made me sad but the reminder that since the last time I was here my father was nice and loved us all.

"I used to come here with my family when I was little and...Well, remembering that made me cry. Sorry, I'm so sensitive and cry for everything," I said, wiping a tear from my cheek.

"No, it's fine." He didn't let me go. "Do you want to leave? I'm so sorry I brought you here, I didn't..."

"Don't apologise," I interrupted him. "And no, let's stay. You are right it's calm and peaceful."

He hugged me tighter and then let me go when some girls walked in front of us.
Harry has that limited ability some people have, just with his presence and his few but meaningful words he can make anyone feel much better. Plus his hugs feel so genuine that I loved them too much.

He stood up.

"I'm thirsty, aren't you?" He grabbed both of my hands and stood me up.

"A bit," I confessed.

"Let's go for ice cream!"

I agreed even though I didn't like the idea. If we went to the same place I used to order this 'bubble-gummed clown Ice cream' I used to eat I'll be even worse.

And we go there, it was just the same place but with another girl instead of that old man dressed up like a hamburger. A hamburger man selling ice creams; that's why it was special to me.
I ordered a simple vanilla ice cream and didn't mind what Harry asked for him.

I tried to concentrate in my vanilla.

"Don't be sad, I don't like seeing you this way. We were supposed to be having fun,"

"I'm not sad...just you know, like when you wish something hadn't changed but it did and when you remember those moments you miss past so much..." I said, strangely confident.

"I know how you feel, you go to this place you went so often and it's not the same. Neither the people nor the place," I didn't expect him to understand me this much but he did.

"Exactly!" Even though he didn't know what I was talking about he was so supportive. "Sorry for ruining you the day, I promise I will smile from now on," I wiped up the tears from my cheeks, still dripping.

"You didn't, being with you makes it instantly wonderful." he said lowly. My stomach was having a party, I felt a lot of fireworks inside of me.

"Thank you," I was blushing and I felt my cheeks so hot, they were burning up.

When we finished eating he borrowed me his sunglasses so that the sun didn't bother me because of my hurting eyes. We walked all around the place and took pictures, everywhere. I was actually having so much fun and any depressive memory was gone. We ran too, sat and looked at couples pretending to guess what were they talking about. It was noon and Harry yawned while scrolling all the pictures we just took today.

"Tired or hungry?" I asked.

"Starving actually," he looked at me and laughed. "Where do you want to have lunch?" He put his phone into his pocket.

"This will sound weird but here," I really got to enjoyed it so much I don't want to leave.

"So let's go to the grocery and buy something to eat,"

I nodded and we climbed into the car. It was near, a block or so, we could have walked there then I remembered he was famous and he couldn't do that. We were lucky that anyone in the park was fan of him or something.

He grabbed actually anything that was in his gaze and put it into the cart. A girls asked him for a picture and he asked me with his gaze if he could, I just nodded and stepped away. Two or three girls were there and each one took a pic with him. We paid for everything and went back to the car. We headed to the park again and there was this strange car behind us, an old man was taking pictures of the car and it was weird.

"There's a guy with a camera behind us," I warned Harry.

"Just ignore it. The police will not let them go into the park," I felt relieved, now I understand why celebs stress out after being followed the entire day.

We arrived to the park and we took out from the bags some things to make a 'picnic'. After eating some girls got closer and asked him for more pictures, he didn't refuse just took them gently and asked them not to post them or tell someone else where he was.
I began understanding that he didn't do it because of me but because of privacy.

We climbed into the car.

"Isn't it boring?" I asked.

"What?" He started the car.

"You know, like being mobbed all the time,"

"Before it was, now it's stressful sometimes but then I think, the girls do that because they love us so... you just need to control them and that's it."

"You are cute, I mean with the girls, you guys are cute with them," I corrected myself.

"And they are with us," he smiled.

The rest of the way any of us talked. In the radio now they played classic rock hits and Harry sang every single one. I just knew some of them but with his perfect voice, I'm ashamed to sing even though I don't sing that bad.
We got to a big house just as Kay's.

"This is Cal's house. Is better if we spend the rest of the day here because if we go anywhere else well... now everyone knows where we are,"

I nodded and we entered to the house. It was just as Kaylee's father but even bigger and with a huge pool and larger garden.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me.

In that moment a little dog came to me and barked so loud. I kneeled down and stroked him, he calmed down and gave me his leg.

"She or he?" I asked.

"She,"

"Well, she likes me." I laughed.

"Who doesn't," he laughed and then stopped. He rubbed his neck; maybe he thought he mustn't have had said that.