Chapter 24. Edited.

"We have friends in common and coming back from Mammoth I had no car to transport myself so she borrowed me hers." He explains. "She has another car."

Hr gave me a whole explanation, maybe because after tonight our relationship would change and he felt te need to be transparent.
We arrived to the house and I took Jen's tea and pills to her.

"Thank you so much, dear." she said. "Harry is blessed to have you, my stomachache is almost gone," she smiled.

Harry didn't have me still, but her words were nice.

"No problem at all," I took the empty cup, "I'm going to leave you alone for you to rest," I said.

"Fine, thanks again."

I left the room and after washing the little cup I went to the living room where Cal was watching a football game.

"Where's Harry?" I asked him.

"He went to leave the car a friend borrowed him, he'll be right back,"

I sat by his side, I wasn't a football or any sport fan at all so I just remained quiet because I knew he was enjoying the game. It was almost seven and Harry wasn't here yet. Maybe he changed his mind and preferred to stay with her.

"Do you want something for dinner?" Cal asked me.

"Well... Harry and I were supposed to have dinner in a restaurant but he is taking so long, yes please," I was starving.

"I'm going to order pizza then," Cal smiled and walked away, I suppose to order food.

I was sad, I believed this time it all would be different but he was still fucking things up. He says he cares and seems interested in me but makes the less effort to do things right.

The door belled at eight and Cal was in the bathroom so I walked to the door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Pizza," a creepy voice spoke.

I opened the door and there was Harry with the pizza in his hands and a flower in the other one.

"I'm so sorry I was late, I just got mobbed and almost couldn't escape,"

He knew how to lie so good but this time I did believe him, he seemed tired and his cheeks were red.

"I brought you this," he showed me the yellow rose. Was my favorite flower of all, how did he know it? Oh, yes, it was question #5.

"Thank you," I blushed and smiled. "Let's take the pizza inside and go," I suggested.

"Do you still want to go?" he asked.

"You made me wait for you two hours and I haven't eaten anything for eight hours. Sure I wanna go," I rolled my eyes jokingly and he giggled.

I went to take my purse and phone, it was so cold outside and I just had a blouse, I was freezing while waiting for Harry in the car. He came with a brown leather jacket on and a sweater in his hand. He sat and before starting the engine, handed me the sweater.

"It's for you. Jen borrowed you it because maybe you were cold," that woman is intelligent, I was becoming an ice cube.

"Thank you," I put the sweater on. It was my size and the colour matched perfectly with my outfit.

We arrived to the restaurant; it was way fuller than the one in London. We were in Los Angeles, the coveted and more famous place in the States, it was obvious it is full all the time. When we walked in every single table was occupied.

"Don't worry, I booked one," he said, as if he had listened my thoughts.

We went up to the last floor where we were able to see the entire city, all the buildings and some lights In the sky. The sky was cloudless and moonless, but nicer than ever.

"Here," Harry pointed and moved a chair back for me to sit.

I ordered chicken and Harry meat.

"To drink?" the waitress asked.

"Black Velvet for her and Blue Lagoon for me," Harry said. I wasn't an expert in drinks, I wasn't a cocktail drinking person.

"Okay, thanks for coming," the girl smiled and walked away.

"This place is beautiful," I whispered, looking at the place like a little child in Disneyland.

He laughed and put his hand on mine. I felt a little electricity stroke through my body.

"I know, I like it more up here than down there. Its peaceful and you can appreciate the view,"

Beautiful dresses on gorgeous women were around me and then there was me, dressing so casual and not too pretty as them. There were some girls giggling and looking at Harry, he saw them and waved at their direction. They giggled like hyenas once again; they were blonde and had beautiful bodies. I didn't complain about my weight and shape but they were just perfect.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom," I said and took my purse to the bathroom. I put some makeup on because I wasn't feeling comfortable.

One of them walked into the bathroom, she was wearing a skinny black dress, if it was two centimeters high you could be able to see her intimate V part, and her heels were worst than Gaga's.

"So, you are Styles' girlfriend?" she asked me and took powder and a red lipstick out from her purse.

"Yes," I said. I wasn't going to say "no" and let her space to go and talk to him in a flirty way.

"Oh," she said and looked at me twice, up and down. "Poor guy."

"Did you lose something?" I asked irately. "Oh, yeah, half of your dress... It must be in the same trash can where your brain is," I said and walked out of the bathroom feeling so proud of myself.

Harry was checking the time on his phone and then he ate his salad, our food was there. He looked at me and smiled. I sat and began to eat; it was delightful so I didn't talk so that I was focused in my food.
The girl from the bathroom walked by my side and poured my cocktail on my plate.

"I'm so sorry," she faked being worried and walked away laughing. I rolled my eyes and tried not to flip her off.

"Don't worry," Harry grinned and took my plate from me so the drink didn't fall in my outfit. If I didn't leave the place I'd beat her up right here, right now.

"Can we please go?" I asked calmly and he nodded.

We climbed into the car and Harry asked me what happened, I left behind that I told her I was dating him. I just told him she opened the door and said "poor guy". He laughed so hard.

"Did you really tell her that?" he was laughing out loud so I joined him.

"She is just a bitch, maybe she's a playboy girl or something. Disgusting." I added.

"You are so mean," he was sniggering.

"She deserves it," I concluded. "Sorry for ruining dinner." I was really sorry.

"I wanted to hang out with you and I am with you, you didn't ruin anything."

And once again we were in the car, his hand on my cheek and he was getting closer to me. I felt his lips barely touching mine and I pulled him softly away.

"Can we begin this slow?" I asked. I was frighten that maybe if this went too fast, it could finish too soon. He wasn't a normal boy and maybe... I still believed after all I was one of his conquests.