Chapter 68. Edited.

Linda's POV.

I've been thinking a lot about this and my dad is maybe a good man after all, perhaps he used to drink so much he was a good dad. The one that did wrong was my mother, maybe if she had had accepted Tristan to live with us we will be a beautiful happy family in this moment.

But I really need to realise, if I would have been in the same position as my mom, what would have I done? First off, I wouldn't have let Tristan alone because he just had his mom and she was dead. Maybe she took the wrong decision and I don't know why, she wanted me to be perfect just because she didn't want me to commit the same mistakes she did, that explains everything about her personality.

I'm not angry with my mom or dad, I'm angry to know I hated others thinking they ruined my life when I was the one who ruined a family. I really hate lies and I was lied all my life so that's why I'm angry.

I understood this when Harry talked to me, I don't know really what I would do without him.

I wanted my mom to explain me everything her way and then I wanted to go and apologise with my dad but I can't be this selfish, today is my brother's wedding and is such a special date for him and Julie so I can't ruin it.

"So let's just stay here till the party is over," Harry said.

"Yeah, please."

He sat in front of me and grabbed my hands.

"Thank you for being here with me, I really appreciate it. I really love you." I said.

He hugged me tightly and then kissed my cheek.

"I love you more," he whispered and kissed me.

He gave me little kisses on my nose and then he moved again to my lips.

...

It was 01:03pm and the party was finally over.

I went to my mom's bedroom waiting for her to return and when I saw her staring at me she began to cry and ran to hug me tight.

"Forgive me please; I just didn't want to tell you the truth so you didn't have a bad image of me."

"Mom I know. It's okay. I just think it would have been better if I had known the truth since the beginning."

"So you don't hate me?"

"No, I don't."

"I really am sorry for everything I've done, all the worst things I've done and said to you I just don't want you to be a bad person like me. You have all the... everything to be a perfect girl and I just want you to be that way, but I won't do it anymore because I already have a perfect daughter."

I hugged her again. I didn't want her to feel worse so I just told her everything was okay and let her go to sleep, she was torturing herself saying mean things about herself and that was just so sad.

I really understand her and know everything she did was just because of all of this and I really love my mom, now knowing why she was so strict with me.

Now it was my dad's turn.

Way more difficult, I don't know him and I'm ashamed for the way I've been acting around him.

I walked to his room and magically the stupid bitch opened the door for me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"My dad." I replied rolling my eyes.

She really looks like my age and she is so annoying.

"He is in the pub, not here." She said and closed the door on my nose.