Chapter 25. Edited.

"Sorry," he whispered and started the car. I knew he was feeling weird and it was my fault, I was the one that was worried about this. I just hate being hurt and I knew this will make me suffer, I can't say why I thought that but I did.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude." I said when he stopped the car in front of Kay's house. I really meant it. "I just..."

He climbed out of the car and opened my door without saying a word; maybe he was mad because I didn't let him kiss me. He followed me to the door; he stopped my hand before I could ring.

"Bye," he kissed my cheek and I walked in.

Kaylee wasn't home yet, she was still with David so I just went to my room and texted Harry. I was feeling so wrong.

*I'm sorry... I really am sorry, can we talk tomorrow?*

*Sure. x* he replied.

Next day he was there. I opened the door and he was smiling at me, I let him come inside and we walked into my room.

"I just... I don't want to ruin our friendship if something goes wrong," I said.

"Don't worry. I brought movies if you want to watch them," he completely ignored what I said. Maybe he regretted now to try something with me.

I agreed to watch A Walk To Remember. I made popcorn and brought food. He sneezed every time, he was coughing so often. I touched his forehead and he was burning.

"Let's go to Cal's house, you need to rest," I said and removed everything that was on him, both blankets.

"What are you doing?" he mocked.

"You are burning up," I said.

"I know," he said and I laughed.

"Let's go, freak." I grabbed his hand and when we were out..."Give me your keys," I demanded.

"Why?" He asked me.

His voice showed even more his flu, he was very sick.

"I'm driving,"

He frowned and then handed me the keys.

"Do you have a license?" He asked surprised.

"Of course I do,"

It was a white car, if it wasn't for the logo of Mercedes Benz behind it I wouldn't never known the brand. We climbed into the car. It was the softest and more comfortable car I had ever rode in my entire life. I didn't tell him about it because he fell asleep in the seat just when we sat there. I awoken him up when we arrived at Cal's house and he walked to his bedroom while I prepared for him another magical tea.

I gave him the medicine and turned on the TV for him. I put a blanket on him, his room was simple and not so big but it was beautiful and the balcony must be stunning too.
I walked to the door and when I opened Harry called my name.

"where are you going?" He asked me and I turned around to meet this eyes "don't go please," he muttered.

"I...okay."

There was a couch next to the bed so I sat there. When he was finally sleeping I went to the balcony. The view was spectacular, the sky was empty and it was just blue, some birds flying and the sun was shining like never before.

I sat on a chair and played silly games on my phone till it turned off, I was starving because I hadn't eaten breakfast so I found a cereal bar and bubblegum on my purse and ate them.

...
Harry's POV.

I woke up feeling much better. The headache and stomach flu were gone, well... almost gone. I looked at the couch but Linda wasn't there. I stood up quickly and looked out for her through the whole house but I couldn't find her, it was easier if I called her so I returned to my room and heard a strange noise in the balcony.

She was there, with her phone on her lap and her head stumbling side to side because she was sleeping so uncomfortable. I ordered pizza because I was starving and I knew she was too. I heard steps behind me and when I turned around she was there.

"How are you feeling so far?" She asked.

"I am so good," I smiled. She was a good nurse.

"I'm glad!" she yawned.

"Pizza will be here in a few minutes. Do you like it, right?" I ordered something without even asking her but...everyone loves pizza so it was the easier selection.

"Yes I do," she said.

I felt sick in that moment.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I excused and went there.

In that moment Zayn called me, why was he calling me?
I greeted him and he asked me about my days off.

"So you are right now with Linda?" He asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"And you are like... you know, something?" He asked me.

"No, anything." I knew she didn't want me.

"Have you tried what I told you to?"

"Yes but it doesn't work. I think she just..."

"This girl is different mate. Give her more time; let her know you even more before trying to start something."

I wasn't sure if Zayn was completely right. Should I try to flirt with her? I mean... I haven't done this since I met her and I just realized that. I think... I'm sure she doesn't want me like more than a friend and maybe if I try this friendship is over and I don't want to lose contact with her. Never.

In that moment the door was knocked so I went and it was the pizza boy. He was alike to Calum so I remembered Luke. Was she still talking to him?

"Hey... do you want the pizza or not?" Calum's lost twin asked me.

"Yes. Sorry," I handed him the money and he gave the hot pizza. I was burning both hands. I put it in the table in the middle of the living room.

"Food is finally here!" Linda screamed. Maybe she was starving.

"Yes," I laughed.

I wanted to know about Luke so after my second bite I opened my mouth to talk about it.

"Are you still talking to Luke?"

My phone began to vibrate and ring like never before, it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I stood up and answered.

"Are you with Linda?" A man's voice asked.

"Yes" I said so confused. Who is this? "Who are you?"

"Danny" he said. I didn't know any Danny.