Chapter 61. Edited.

"No I'm not there!" I screamed before she could finish the sentence, I was so afraid of this. "I couldn't go; I had an important dinner with my family." I lied.

I wasn't going to tell her in that moment we faked being a couple, not because the one who must had told it to his parents just after that night was Carter and I wasn't going to tell that in front of Harry, I was in a big dilemma.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am." Harry said and walked to the car.

Holy shit, I hadn't sworn so much in a while. He was mad and he had the right to be, I should've told him about it before, just when it happened.

"I'm so sorry but I need to go," I said. "Talk to you guys later!" I said when Max arrived and ran to Harry.

He was watching his feet while walking to the car. I knew he was going to kill me, I needed to explain him everything but we were with our family and I wasn't going to tell him about it in front of them.

"Why did you take so long?" Robin finally spoke.

"Nothing much," Harry said looking at me disappointed.

We sat the same way we were before. I was in the passenger seat, my mom and Anne behind us and in the back Robin and Gemma.

I tried to touch Harry's hand while he had it on the stick shift but he jerked away.

Harry's POV

I knew something was going to happen there, I knew it and that's why I tried to make yesterday the best day for us so if something happened she could have the confidence to tell me about it but she actually didn't do it, I thought we trusted now on each other a bit more.

I was so thoughtful, why his parents thought she was his girlfriend? Was she cheating on me? That couldn't be truth, she couldn't do that. I didn't know what to think, I'm used to have relationships were I am dumped for another boy, dumped because I'm not the one they want, cheated once or twice and I really never felt depressed about it because I never really fell in love with those girls.

This time it was different, I was already in love with her and knowing she cheated on me was the worst feeling ever, I was mad with me, the Jerk and with her. I knew he was going to try all the ways to make me miserable after I talked shit about him and made this girl reject him, call to his college to tell them what he did and they expelled him, I knew it was wrong but I just did it for revenge. I don't usually do it but posting that picture of me and the girl was just something I couldn't forgive easily.

We left Gemma in her house and then went to my house.

"So how are we going to sleep tonight?" Beatrice asked, Robin was now too in the back seat with them.

"You can stay in the guest room like you were before; we will stay in Gemma's and well, them in Harry's." my mom suggested.

"Are they going to sleep together? No way!" Her mom said.

I wasn't going to sleep with her, I will give her my bedroom and I'll go to the room in the first floor. I'm so disappointed and sad, the one and only relationship that I thought was going to work was destroyed now.

"They have before and they do every day," Anne said. "There's anything wrong." My mom defended.

"It is wrong, they are kids."

"They are not and they will just sleep." Anne explained calmly.

We weren't going to sleep in the same bed.

"Are you going to sleep with him?" Beatrice asked Linda.

"Yes I am. I've always slept with him." She replied.

Linda's POV

"Linda!" She screamed.

I just closed my eyes and didn't say anything else, as well as her. I was glad she was hushed and that when we arrived she just locked into her room.

"I really am sorry, my mom is so..."

"She's your mother, you are her only girl and we all protect girls more than boys cutie, so don't apologise, I completely feel her." Anne said.

I thanked her for understanding and I walked to Harry's room, he went there straight from the car.

He was laying on the bed, looking at the window in complete silence. I walked to the other side and lay beside him. He rolled and lay looking at the ceiling.

"Harry," I mouthed.

"I thought we were fine."

"We are fine!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hands. "We haven't been finer never before!"

"Aha." He said.

I sat beside him and cupped his chin for him to look at me.

"I will explain you,"

"Go on," Harry said.

I told him nothing but the truth, everything that happened, dismissing the moment when he tried to kiss me.

"And that's it. I was just trying to help him; his parents are just like my mom. They judge everything and I just wanted to help him but he promised me he was going to tell them the truth and-,"

"He hasn't Linda, when and how are you going to understand?" He stood up and tugged his hair.

"He just wants to gain you, somehow he'll try to reach you and you don't understand it! It's not because he feels bad because of his parents!"

He's raising his voice and our parents are next door, I feel afraid about it.

"He just wants to conquer you pretending to be a good boy when he is an alcoholic lad,"

I'm mad, not with Carter but with Harry, I'm not mad, I'm pissed. The same amount of liquor Carter consumes Harry does too, so why getting this angry? They are almost the same; the difference between them is Carter's piercing.

"You're so nice and I understand it, you thought it was helping him but stop being so naïve babe," his voice was low again. "I love you and I don't want to lose you because of a jerk." He sat in front of me and grabbed me hands. "Believe me what I'm saying, I know him way better than you."

It was true, they were friends.

And maybe he was right; if they stopped being friends was because of something. He knew him so much and he loves me the way I love him so he just wants to protect me, that's it.

In that moment my phone buzzed, Danny was calling me. I looked at Harry and he nodded telling me to answer.

I grabbed my phone and answered, before I could say hello the person with Danny's phone spoke.

"Hi my Lullaby,"

Lullaby. The only person who've ever called me that way was my dad; it was obvious the person talking to me wasn't Danny. Crap, it was my dad.

--
Edited