Chapter 60. Edited.

"Har-," I moaned when I felt him going slowly inside of me.

This time the pain was aching more than the last one, I could feel myself breaking into two halves and I felt way wetter than last time.

This wasn't a funny or enjoyable feeling; I wanted it to be over even though he was moving slow and calmed.

I felt my eyes rolling 360 grades and my legs shaking so much.

"Baby." Harry said and kissed me.

Not even his kiss could stop the pain I was feeling, he didn't notice I was suffering and when he went faster the pain went away, faster than a cheetah.

He left me slowly and I felt uncomfortable, there was something going on in me that wasn't okay.

He fell exhausted on the bed and I moved a little bit to check what had happened.

I felt joy when I noticed I had lost it, it was gone but at the same time I was afraid.

I needed to toss the sheets right now because if my mom comes here I will be a dead chicken.

I wasn't feeling clean so I stood up and walked to the bathroom and took the quickest noiseless shower existent. I walked out and put my panties and my sweatpants on, I couldn't find my bra so I just wore my shirt.

"Is something wrong?" Harry asked me, his eyes were closed.

"I need you to stand up; I really need to toss these sheets,"

I was comfortable either telling him this but I needed to.

"But..." I knew he was confused.

"Last time I didn't lose it, this time I did. I don't know why or how but it just didn't." I explained.

He woke up and made a big ball with the sheets, he was completely naked but it was midnight, I couldn't see him but I knew it.

"Where?"

"I'll go to toss them and tomorrow I'll buy Gemma new ones,"

"No, no." He kissed my forehead. "Don't worry babe." He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I will put clothes on and we both will go to toss the sheets, okay?"

I nodded and waited for him to get dressed. We walked with a black bag to the trash can in the other block.

"I need to tell you something," I said to him.

"What?"

"Next week is my brother's wedding and I was wondering if you would go with me." Maybe he hated weddings and I wasn't going to make him go if he didn't want to. But I really needed him to go with me, I needed Kaylee too. I need people I love around me so I don't have to be all alone there seeing my dad, my depressed mom, my family and my brother's friends that I hate so much.

"Of course I am!" He kissed my fingertips. "Your brother invited me by the way," he raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"How come? Really?" I was surprised, Danny didn't love Harry.

"Yes, he called me so we are going to a wedding together!"

We were walking with flip flops and pyjamas around the neighborhood.

"I have a request for you too,"

"What?" I asked.

"Will you go with me to the Brit Awards?" He asked me. "Sophia, Eleanor and Gemma will go so you won't feel weird."