Chapter 41. Edited.

I turned around and walked to the other door.

Maybe I didn't have to talk to her that way but I was pissed and everything I said was the truth.

I felt worse on my way to my house so I decided to change my way and go to her house.

Maybe I shouldn't have compared her with her dad, I knew it was hard for her and I knew she hated him too much. I don't even know him or know what really happened. I'm such a jerk.
She even said to Carter she was not going to forgive him that easy.

I knocked the door and her mom opened. Her eyes showed annoyance, now she hated me again.

"Can I talk to Linda, please?" I asked.

"I don't know what's wrong but she's locked in her room. Did they not accept her work?"

"They accept it," I answered. "We had a little argument, that's all."

She moved away and let me in. Nonetheless, her mother was so kind to me.

"Harry," Beatrice called me.

"Yes ma'am?" I turned around.

"Thank you." she smiled.

"Why?" I asked concerned.

"For being with my daughter, I know you want her and she wants you so much. Thanks for being by her side these months. I really appreciate it, London hasn't been so good for her, and since you came into her life she is doing much better,"

Her words made me feel much more comfortable, having her blessing was more than everything for me. I really want her daughter.

I knocked the bedroom door and heard her sobbing.

"Who's there?" She asked.

"Harry," I knocked again, "please, we need to talk..."

"No, we don't. Go away." she was so calm, though her voice was so broken, she has cried a lot and it was my fault.

"I'm sorry, more than sorry!" I yelled.

She didn't reply. I gave up and turned around to walk out the house but she opened the door.

She was leaning on her stomach in the bed, hugging a giraffe printed pillow. I shut the door behind my back and walk to her.

"Linda, please." I sat beside her.

I stroked her hand but she still didn't look at me. Her face was hidden in the pillow.

"I didn't mean to say that, I was just pissed because you know you drive me crazy and I was jealous of Carter. You are not like him," I meant her dad.

She sat and hugged her pillow.

"No, you are right. I'm like him. I left Warrington and my family to study here because they stressed me, I didn't think about them and that's just what my dad did. I ran from my problems just like him and yes, he is my dad so we are genetically the same,"

I was the one who made these tears fall down the beautiful cheeks I love to kiss. I didn't want her to cry, I made her cry and I was feeling like a total asshole.

"No you're not. I don't know him but you are so much better than him. I'm sorry, you are not,"

I hugged her and wiped the tears rolling down her cheekbones. She tried to pull me away but I'm obviously stronger than her.

"I'm an asshole, a jerk, stupid, fool, and everything you'll like to call me..."

She laughed. Listening to that little giggle was just perfect in this moment.