"Get out of my freaking house!" He spoke through gritted teeth.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Gladly."

I walked towards the desk where my duffel bag sat. I picked it up and turned towards the door.
As I did this, my conversation with Anthony played through my mind. He had told me to stick around for Alex. I wasn't sure if I could even do that but one thing was for sure. I wasn't staying with Jason.

Before I could place my hand on the door knob, Jason grabbed my hand.

My head snapped back to him.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I struggled out of his grip.

"Anthony said I can't let you leave, okay? You have to stay." He spoke obviously not sounding very happy about his oldest brother's orders.

"Just tell him I snuck out, okay? I'm not staying here. And we both know that you don't even want me here."

I was still trying to pull out of his grip. He pulled on my arm, sending me forward and quickly and skillfully transfered his hands to my shoulders before pinning me to the wall.

"I don't freaking care." He spoke in a deep, low and threatening tone as he pressed his body closer to mine, pushing me against the wall.
"Go ahead and hate me. I don't give a damn but you are not going anywhere."

I had stopped struggling now. Have you ever heard of people saying that they become paralysed with fear? That's how I felt. I couldn't move a muscle and it wasn't just because of how close his body was to mine. I couldn't move because I was scared of what he might do to me if I did.

I didn't need to remember what Isabella had told me about Jason having anger issues. I saw it yesterday when he lost all control, when he almost hit me with that golf club. I felt it now as he gripped my shoulders so tight, I could feel his finger nails digging into my skin.

My heart beat faster and faster. I shut my eyes and took in a deep breath before speaking.
"You're hurting me." I let out.

As if just realising the position we were in, Jason begun to loosen his grip on me.
At that moment the door burst open and I was surprised to see Mr Sapphire walk in.

Jason quickly pulled away from me and looked at the freakishly huge man.

"Uncle Ben." He spoke, I was surprised to hear the breathless tone in his voice. "What are you doing here?"

Isabella's father looked at Jason in that cautious studious way then he turned his attention to me. I avoided making eye contact with him.

He was dressed in a casual combination of a black t-shit, a black leather jaket and black jeans.

He looked back at Jason, he obviously wasn't amused by what the situation looked like. I couldn't blame him.
Jason was his daughter's fiancé and now he had just caught him shirtless in what looked like a compromising position with me.

"Get dressed." He spoke. "You mother is downstairs and she needs to speak to you immediately."

Jason sighed. "She knows about what happened?"

Mr Sapphire rolled his eyes. "Everyone knows."

Jason cursed and ran his hand through his hair. "Father?"

Mr Sapphire turned to look at me. I could tell that he didn't want to say anything in front of me.
"He's out of town. Hurry up, you know your mother doesn't like to be kept waiting."

With that, Mr Sapphire turned to exit the room.

Jason let out a string of curse words as he walked up one of his closets. He disappeared in there and came out wearing a blue hockey jersey.