Your parents compare you to him

Louis:(age:16): your dad always wanted you to be like louis but you've told him many times that your not louis but he didn't accept that he wanted you to be perfect like Louis is but your not perfect and he didn't like that one day louis and Eleanor were coming over for dinner you were cooking it you cooked louis famous meal you placed it on the table and your dad of course had to say something he said "Louis does it better it still looks good but he does it better." You said "I'm not like Louis and you need to live with that Louis he does this every day." He said "dad stop comparing her to me she's not me she's never going to be like me and you have to live with that leave her alone if your going to keep comparing her to me then she can live with me." He said "fine she can live with you then she'll be more like you." Louis said "fine we're done here thank you for inviting us but we're leaving coming on yn." You packed a bag and left with them you said "thanks lou." He said "no problem he shouldn't be doing that." You were happy louis was there to save the day once again.

Harry:(age:17): your mom always compared you to Harry and you didn't like that at all you were in another argument with her because you haven't been doing well in school and of course she told you to be more like Harry you said "gosh mom I'm not like Harry when are you going to get that I'm not living like this anymore I'm moving in with Harry and you can't stop me good bye mom." You packed a bag and left and went to Harry's house you knocked on his door he opened it and said "what's up?" You said "can I live with you mom keeps on comparing me to you when I'll never be like you but she doesn't get that." He said "your living with me I'm not Letting her treat you like that I'll talk to her." You said "thanks h your the best." He hugged you and he called your mom and yelled at her and he came back and said "she won't be doing that anymore." You said "thanks again." He said "no problem."

Niall:(age:18): your dad was comparing you to Niall while Niall was in the room Niall said "dad she's not me she's her own person let her be her don't compare her to me if your going to do that she's living with me because she's not living this way." He said "I just want her to be perfect like you." He said "good bye dad she's coming with me let's go yn you shouldn't be treated this way." You grabbed your packed bag and left with him you said "thanks ni." He said "no problem I'll always be here to protect you from anything or anyone." You smiled happy to have a big brother like him.

Liam:(age:19): you were in college and apparently your mom thought you weren't doing well but you were but she didn't believe you she told you to be more like Liam and you told Liam this and he wasn't happy he called your mom and yelled at her he called you back and said "you won't be hearing from her anymore." You said "thank you Liam I know I can always count on you." He said "no problem my love Miss you see you soon." You said "miss you too see you soon bro love ya." He said "love ya too."