You get a secert tattoo

Liam:(age:18): you and your friend went to go get matching tattoos on your wrist you asked Liam if you could get one and he said no you didn't ask why because you already knew but you found it unfair since he has them,But you decided to go get it done anyways, you and your friend got to the tattoo place and filled everything out that you needed too, you were getting nervous then you guys went back to get your tattoo. When you guys came out of the room you guys saw Lottie and her boyfriend Lottie said "I won't tell him don't worry."You sighed in relife and said "thank you." She said "no problem what did you guys get?" You said "I got one half of a heart yfn got the other half of the heart." She said "awe that's so cute."Then you guys left you got home and went up to your room you took the wrapping off the tattoo and then put a sweatshirt over it so Liam wouldn't see it.

Louis:(age:17): you and your boyfriend were going to get matching tattoos you ask Louis if you could get one and he said no even know he has one for his girlfriend you found it unfair. But you and your boyfriend were now at the tattoo place his mom was signing the papers then you guys headed back and got hearts on your ankles with you guys names in it. You guys left you got home and went upstairs and put on socks over the new tattoo. Then you walked downstairs and the boys were over so you just hung out with them and your brother.

Niall:(age:18): you knew Niall was toally against tattoos so you didn't even bother asking him when you wanted to go and get a small 5sos tattoo on your wrist you got to the place and signed the papers and then headed back and got it done. After you were done you left you went home and put on a sweatshirt and then went to watch tv in the livingroom.

Harry:(age:17): now you thought Harry wouldn't care if you wanted a tattoo since he had so many but when you asked him he said no. You didn't take no for a answer you went to the tattoo place. You got a smile tattoo on your leg and you put on pants to hide it and then you went to hang out with Harry and the boys for the rest of the day.