You have a fight with your friend

Louis:(age:16): you and your friend were with your brother and the boys and 5SOS boys at a beach your friend was spending more time with them then with you. You said "hey yfn can I talk to you for a moment?" She said "yeah sure." You took her off to the side and said "do you like me?" She said "as a friend yeah why would you think I don't?" You said "because I feel like you don't because you've been hanging out with my brother and his friends the whole time we've been here." She said "you have too." You said "yeah but you haven't said a word to me the whole time we've been here." She said "we're talking now." You said "that's not the point the point is your using me for my brother and I told you not to do that I told you I have trust issues and you promised me you wouldn't!!" She said "I know and I'm not I swear I like you for you!!" You said "yeah right that's bs good bye yfn never talk to me again have a great life."

Then you left your friend went the other way and you went back over to the boys Louis asked "what happened?" You said "me and yfn got into a fight and now we're not friends anymore because she was using me to get close to you boys." He hugged you and said "don't let her ruining your day come enjoy the day with us." You nodded and spent the rest of the day with the boys.

Liam:(age:17): you were fuming right now your so called friend was going around the school saying that you could get them all tickets you went up to you friend and said "I can't get the whole school tickets only my friends not everyone." She said "yeah you can your rich." You said "I'm not my brother is I'm not using him to get the tickets." She said "you said you would do that for me." You said "that's because I thought you were my friend." She said "I'm." You said "obviously not if your saying this good bye yfn never bother me again have a great life." You left the school and went out to Liam's car you said "just drive." He said "what happened?" You explained everything to him he said "she's not a true friend." You said " I know."

Then you got home and did your homework and spent the rest of the night with Liam and Cheryl and their new baby.

Niall:(age:15): you were walking home with your friend you guys were having a study group at your house today you guys walked in and you said hi to the boys and 5SOS boys your friend stopped and said "I'll meet you up there I just got to go use the loo." You said "oh there's one upstairs ." She said "I have to really go." You said "ok."

Then you went upstairs to set it up and then went downstairs to see if your friend was okay you knew she was with the boys you said " I knew it." She said "what I'm just talking to them." You said "yeah that's the only reason why you wanted to do the study group at my house now you see why it's never at my house." She said "I also wanted to see where you lived." You said "that's bs good  bye yfn I never want to see you again." She left and then you sat with the boys niall said "she's not a true friend." You said " I know." You spent the rest of the day with the boys.

Harry:(age:16): you were so mad at your friend she was dating the kid that rapped you. Your friend has been trying to talk to you but you didn't want to talk to her she said "yn please listen to me I'm sorry but he's a good guy to me." You said "you'll see the real him and then you'll come back to me but I won't be there to pick up the pieces because this isn't right." She said "I know but I like him can't you be happy for me?" You said "I can't he hurt me I thought you were my friend I guess not see you around I never want to speak to you again goodbye yfn have a nice life."you left and went home you got home and went into the living room and said "my friend is a bitch you know why because she's dating the person that rapped me." Harry said "she's not a true friend." You said "I know."

Then you just hung out with the boys the rest of the day.