You get a concussion

Liam:(age:14): you were in gym class playing basketball and you weren't good at it. You were talking to your friend when someone yelled "LOOK OUT!!!" You looked towards them and the ball hit you right in the head you fell to the ground because the ball hit you so hard that you fell to the ground. You groaned and got up rubbing your head. Your friend said "are you okay?" You said "no I'm pretty sure I have a concussion." Your friend took you to the nurses office and you were right you had a concussion the nurse called Liam to come and get you. He came and brought you home you stayed in the living room with the lights off and Liam said "don't move a muscle." You nodded but on the bright side you got out of gym for 2 weeks. The kid did apologize for hitting you in the head.

Louis:(age:15): you were playing Soccor and you were a goalie and someone on the other team kicked the ball so hard you blocked it with your head and groaned as you fell to the ground your coach came over to you said "are you okay? Are you hurt?"You said "no my head really hurts and yes I'm." He the took you off the felid to Louis and told Louis to bring you to the doctors Louis did and it turns out you did get a concussion and you were out for 2 weeks because it wasn't that bad but it was still bad all you did was stay in a dark room and slept most of the time but Louis was with you every second.

Niall:(age:16): you were fooling around with your friends when you fell hard on the grass you groaned and your friend said "are you okay?" You said "no I think I have a concussion." And at that moment Niall and the boys were walking by and your friends told him what happened and he took you to the doctors office and you were right you did have a concussion. You were out of school for a couple of days because it was minor it wasn't that bad. Niall helped you with everything and was with you every second of the day.

Harry:(age:17): you're a gymnast and you were doing a flip on the rod floor when you landed you landed on you head you groan and your coach came over to you and said "are you okay?" You said "no my head really hurts." Your coach helped you over to Harry and your coach told him what happened even know he saw. Harry took you straight to the doctors and you had a concussion you were out of gymnastics for 4 weeks. Harry helped you with everything.