You have a twin and he spends more time with her than you

Louis:(age:12): You were home on your computer mad because once again Louis was with YTN and didn't take you. You knew she was his favorite and you hated that because you wanted to spend time with Louis too. They got back and you didn't come out of your room your twin said "what's wrong?" You said "you know what's wrong?" She said "no I don't." You went downstairs and didn't say a word to Louis, He came over to you and said "What's up?" You said "I know YTN is your favorite sister." He said "why would you think that?" you said "because you spend more time with her than me." He put you on his lap and said "do you feel that way?" you said "yeah." He said "okay I'll spend more time with the both of you deal?" You said "yeah I would love that." He smiled and kissed your head.

Liam:(age:13): You were out with your friends but you were upset because once again Liam was with YTN you loved spending time with your friends but you wanted to spend more time with Liam and your friends knew that. You got home and Liam and YTN were watching a movie you just went to your room your twin followed and said "what's wrong?" You said "I know your liam's favorite." She said "that's not true." You rolled your eyes and said "yeah it is."

Then Liam came into your room and said "that isn't true I heard what you said." You said "then why are you spending more time with TN then me." He said "I didn't know you felt that way I spend more time with both of you sounds good?" You smiled and said "yeah I would like that." He hugged you and you guys went to watch a movie.

Niall;(age:14): You were at your brothers concert alone backstage in his dressing room because he didn't even notice you were there he's been spending so much time with YTN and it annoys you because you want to spend time with him too. YTN walked in and said "what's wrong?" you said "nothing." Then Niall walked in and said "What's up?" you said "you haven't talked to me once tonight." He said "what do you mean I said hi." You said "yeah and that's it all you've been doing is talking to YTN." He said "I'm sorry I'll spend more time with both of you okay?" You smiled and said "I like that." He hugged you then you guys went back to the others.

Harry:(Age:15): Ever since Harry got home from tour he's been hanging out with YTN more than you and you weren't happy about that because you also wanted to spend time with him. They came home and saw you, you then got up and went to your room, Harry followed and said "what's up?" You said "you haven't been spending any time with me since you got home from tour and I don't like it." He said "I'm sorry I want to spend time with both you and YTN how about we all go out and do some shopping okay?" You said "yeah that sounds great." He then hugged you and took you and YTN to the mall and you guys got what ever you guys wanted.