Your a areo modle and he and the boys don't know

Louis:(age:20): you were watching a movie on the tv it went to a comerical it was a aero comerical your eyes widing and you stood in front of the tv Louis said "what's up?" You said "nothing."

Then moved out of the way thinking they wouldn't show you but boy were you wrong the boys and Louis looked at you and you gave them a small smile louis said "when were you going to tell us?" You said "eventually I love this job." He said "I'm happy you like this job you just need to tell me these things I'm happy for you." You said "ok I will and you're letting me keep the job?" He said "of course." You squealed and said "thank you." He said "your welcome." You were happy Louis and the boys were ok with this.

Liam:(age:21): you and the boys were in the city when you saw a big billboard of yourself you got in front of them and said "hey guys let's go in this store." You guys were walking into the store but then Niall said "wait guys that girl up on that billboard looks like YN." They all looked and Liam said "that is yn." They looked at you and you gave them a weak smile Liam said "when were you going to tell us?" You said "I wasn't planing on telling you because now I know you boys are going to be over protective of him." He said "you can keep the job and yes we are because we don't want creepy guys to hit on you that's why." You said "thank you and I understand that." You were happy that they let you keep your job.

Niall:(age:21): you were at a photo shoot and then Niall and the boys walked in their eyes went wide and you froze and the photographer said "what's wrong?" You said "my brother and his friends are here." The photographer said "that's one direction your going to take pictures with them it will get more people into the stores." You said "I don't have to do anything to touchy with them right?" He said "you just have to stand there while Harry wrappes his arms around your waist." You said "ok."

Then Harry came over while they were taking the pictures he said "when were you going to tell us?" You said "once i knew for sure if I wanted this job and now I know for sure that I want this job is Niall mad at me?" Harry said "no he's happy you like this job he's going to allow you to keep it." You said "good."

Then contuide with the photoshoot for the rest of the day you were happy Niall was ok with this.

Harry:(age:22): he saw a picture of you and a guy in a magazine it was for Areo he said "who's this guy?" You said "a co worker." He said "when were you going to tell us?" You said "once I knew for sure I wanted to do this and now I know I want to do this." He said "that's fine I'm happy you got a good job." You said "thank you." You were happy he was ok with this you really liked this job.