You call him while he's doing a radio interview

Louis:(age:15): louis was on air with Ryan secrest they were taking phone calls so you decided to call you dailed the number and Ryan picked up and said "hello are you a fan of Louis?" You said "of course I'm his number one fan." Ryan said "what would you like to ask him?" You said "I actually need some advice from him since he's my big brother." Ryan said "big brother?" Louis chimed in and said "yn is this you." You said "no shit Sherlock it's me who did you think it was." He said "yup that's her alright." Ryan said "okay what's your question for your brother?" You said "how do you get girls off your back without being sassy to them or rude to them?" Louis paused and then said "just tell them to leave you alone and if they don't I'll deal with them deal?" You said "ok thanks deal love you and miss you." He said "no problem sis see you when I come home." You said "which will be when?" He said "as soon as you hang up." You gasped and said "really?!?!" He said "yes I'll talk to you when I get home bye." You said "ok bye."Then you hung up you were so happy louis was coming home after his interview.

Liam:(age:16): Liam was on with grimy and they were taking questions on air you took this opportunity to embarrass Liam so you called in grimy said "who's this calling?" You said "this is yn Payne Liam's sister." Grimy said "oh some family calling what's your question love?"you said "it's more of a statement when are you coming back because bear just made a number 2 and it has your name written all over it because I'm not touching that and your girlfriend went to buy more dippers and left me in charge of him." Grimmy laughed and so did Liam and you knew he was blushing and you knew he was going to get you for this he said "I'll be home soon once you hang up I'll be there in 10 minutes." You said "ok and it's a smelly one too and it's stinking up my room so you better hurry." He said "I'll be there soon love you." You said "love you too bro." Then you hung up and he was right he was home a little bit after that he said "did you really need to announce that to the whole world?" You said "yes now you have a duty to clean." He glared at you and you left.

Harry:(age:17): so your boyfriend just broke up with you and you knew Harry was at a radio interview so you decided to call the radio interview because you knew he wouldn't pick up his phone and they were taking questions from the fans the radio person said "ok so this next caller is really upset and she really needs to talk to you do you want to talk to her?" Harry said "yes please." The interview said "ok." She put you on and you said "hi h." He said "yn is that you? What's wrong?" You said "yeah it's me ybn just broke up with me and to make matters worse it was over fucking text message and I'm upset and pissed at the same time and I really need you or one of the other boys because I'm about to hyperventilate or do something I'll regret." Your breathing picking up on the phone he said "yn just breath and listen to me once I'm done with this interview I'm going to swing by Liam's place because that's were they all are and get them and we'll be there in less than a mintue and I know this is on air but I don't care and we'll also come back with junk food." You said "I don't care either I just need you right now and he keeps on knocking on the door and I don't know what to do anymore." You were once again crying on the phone in front of many of his fans that are listening to his interview he said "yn hang up and then we'll be there right now you just got to try and calm down ok." You said "ok." You hung up and then once he was done he came straight home with the boys like he said he would and with junk food he gave you a gaint hug and said "it'll all be ok." You nodded into his chest. He then told your ex off and you never had to see him again.

Niall:(age:age:18): you were in a very dangerous situation at the moment and niall was at a radio interview so you decided to call the radio station instead of niall because you knew he wouldn't pick up because he was at the interview and they were taking fan questions right now. You called and they picked up and you said "hi this yn horan niall's sister and I'm calling to say I'm in danger right now this guy is pointing a knife at me and my friends I got away from him but he still has my friends what should I do I'm freaking out right now." Niall said "hang up and call the police and then once I'm done I'm coming to get you." You said "ok." You hung up and called the police and then not even a moment later niall was there taking you home he said "are you ok?" You said "yeah just terrified." He said "let's get you home." He brought you home and you guys watched tv for the rest of the night.