Your teacher touchs you

Louis:(age:15): you were sitting in your math class and your teacher came over up you and started rubbing your back you didn't like that so you moved and he said "what's wrong?" You said "I just need to loo that's all." He said "ok you can go." You ran out of the room and called Louis he picked up on the first ring and said "what's wrong?" You said "my teacher was rubbing my back and I was not comfortable with it at all." He said "oh hell no I'll be there in less than a minute I'm having a word with your teacher." You didn't care if he embarrassed you the teacher deserves it you walked to your classroom and  you just sat outside the classroom and Louis arrived and said "I'm going in." You nodded he opened the door and said to the teacher and pointed at him saying "you never ever touch my sister again you understand she's geting changed to a different class you don't touch any girls like that I'm reporting you to to your boss you won't have a job for long!!!" Everyone was shocked and you left with him and he walked straight into the principals office and told him what happened to you and he said he'll talk to him he brought you home and he put in a movie and cuddled with you the rest of the day he said "don't worry that teacher will never come near you again." You said "good thanks for always being here for me." He said "no problem sis always."

Liam:(age:16): you were in social studies working on your paper when your teacher came over to you and touched your side and started rubbing it you tensed up and said "I'm going to the nurse I don't feel well." He said "ok hope you feel better." You bolted out of the room and ran to the nurse and called Liam he asked "what wrong?" You said "my teacher was rubbing my side." This made Liam furious he was not happy at all he said he'll be there soon when he got there he went to your class and said "don't ever lay a finger on my sister again I'm pressing charges and your losing your job have fun finding another one and she's going to another class not this one have fun in jail!!!"

Then he left with you followed and Liam told the principal what happened and she said she'll talk to him and then you guys left and when you guys got home you guys watched tv together.

Niall:(age:17): your teacher came over to you making sure you were working and he started playing with your hair you got up right away and said "hell no you don't touch my hair I'm calling my brother and telling him and boy are you in for it." You walked out and called Niall he said he was on his way on the first ring he didn't even let you explain he got there and you explained what happened to him he was not happy he marched in and said "stay away from her don't ever touch her again I'm telling your boss and pressing charges on you good luck finding another job!!! And she's out of your class."

Then he went to the principal and told him what happened he said he would talk to him and then you guys left and went home and watched a movie with him.

Harry:(age:18): you were in one of your college classes and one of the professors decided to rub your shoulder and you jumped and said "goodbye don't touch me I'm telling my brother and he won't be happy." You walked out and called Harry and he said he was on his way when he got there you told him what happened he wasn't happy at all he walked in and said "she's out of this class don't touch her ever again we're pressing charges and telling the head press of this college!!!" He went up to the head person and told him and the head person said he would talk to him then he brought you home and you guys watched movie the whole night.