Zayn wants to get back together with you

*Age 18 in all*

Harry: you were hanging out with your friends you guys were walking back from the mall when you saw Zayn you turned around and went in the other direction. Zayn caught you and said "yn I'm sorry I broke up with you I was stupid at the time I didn't feel the same way but now I realize that I do have the same feeling as you do. Do you still have that same feeling for me?" You sighed and said "listen Zayn you hurt me I never stopped loving you but I don't think we should get back together I just feel like it wouldn't be the same I'm sorry I can't take you back." He sighed and said "I understand." And then he left and Harry came over to you and said "what did he want?" You said "he wanted to get back together I said no." Harry said "good he doesn't deserve you." You said "yeah all I need is you and the other boys." He smiled and gave you a side hug and he took you and your friends home.

Liam: there was a knock at the door you got it it was Zayn you tried to close the door but he stopped it with his foot Liam came to the door and he said "I invited him over." You said "why?" He said "because we're friends." You sighed and Zayn said "I'm sorry I broke up with you I was stupid do you think you could give me one more chance?" You said "I'm sorry but you hurt me and I'm afraid your going to hurt me again so it's a no." He sighed and said "I understand." Then he went to hang out with Liam and you went into your room.

Louis: You were walking home from your friends house and you saw Zayn. He walked over to you and said "hi." You said "hi." He said "I'm sorry I hurt you at the time I didn't think it would work but now I want to give it another chance will you give me another chance?" You sighed and said "no I can't I'm sorry you hurt me and my brother isn't happy with you for hurting me." Then Louis walked over to the two of you and he said "I told you the one thing I didn't want you to do and you did it your not getting her back." Then Louis brought you into the house and said "you don't need him." You said "I know."

Niall: you were at Liam's house he was having a party you were talking to the boys when Zayn came over he said "hi yn." You said "hi Zayn." He said "I'm sorry I hurt you I was stupid do you think I could have another chance?" You said "I'm sorry no I'm afraid your going to hurt me again." He sighed and said "I totally understand." Then he went to talk to other people at the party.