for erika (louis bsm) upset about jay's death and him and the boys comfront you

Erika pov
I couldn't believe that she was gone. She was really gone why her why her of all people why couldn't it have been someone else why could have it been me. I know I shouldn't be thinking it like that but she was the best mother ever I've been in my room sobbing since wensday I haven't aten anything in the pass week. There was a knock on the door I said "come in." It was Louis and the boys I ran to Harry he caught me and said "it will all be okay." I said "it won't she's not here with me." He said "but she is right here." He pointed to my heart and he said "she is also above you watching over you she will never leave you she will always be right beside you she'll still be with you everyday." I nodded into his chest he didn't care that my tears were on him then Louis and the others just stayed with me the rest of the day trying to make me feel better even know that is really hard to do right now but I will feel better eventually. It will take a long time but as time goes on I will always remember her. I know that the boys will always be here for me and I know that they will help me and they will always be here for me. I know that for a fact. I know all my friends will be here for me too and I know so many people will be here for me and my family.