You have depression and him/ the boys find out

Louis:(age:13): your best friend moved away ever since she did you went into depression because you missed her you haven't spoken to any one or smiled once since that day and you haven't came out of your room only to eat and when you did you didn't say a word. There was a knock at the door you didn't say a word. The person walked in and it was Louis  he said "want to come hang out with me and the boys?" You loved the boys so you nodded you tried to not make it obvious that you had depression but You think Louis could tell. You walked down stairs with him and the boys said hi you waved back and sat next to Liam he said "are you okay?" You nodded Louis said "she hasn't spoken since her best friend left which was 2 weeks ago she hasn't said a word or come out of her room I'm pretty sure she has depression I tried talking to her but she won't speak." Liam gave you a side hug and said "you miss her don't you." You nodded he hugged you tightly once you started crying he said "shh you'll see her again." You said into his chest "how do you know?" He pulled away and looked into your eyes and said "because she won't be gone forever she'll come back to visit and you can go visit her." You said "you're right thank you that's what I needed to hear." He said "no problem." And hugged you again Louis smiled and you smiled for the first time in a really long time Louis said "we'll help you through this." You nodded happy to have them here for you.

Liam(age:16): your boyfriend of a year broke up with you for no reason you did nothing wrong and he said he was there for you and truly loved you but now you realize that was all just one big fat lie he broke up with you 3 weeks ago and you were still not over it you didn't come out of your room only for food you would then you would bring the food up to your bedroom you haven't said a word either your brother noticed this and he knows the one person who will take you out of this.There was a knock on your door  you didn't say anything the person walked in and it was Harry you smiled you haven't smiled in so long he said "there's that smile that I missed so much." You giggled which you haven't in awhile Liam was watching the whole thing Harry hugged you and said "you don't need him he lost himself a beautiful girl he was stupid for doing this to you." You said "thank you Harry you made me feel better." Liam said "I knew he would." You said "thank you Liam." And hugged Liam you guys watched movies all day.

Harry(age:13): your friend used you to get to your brother and that made you feel like crap you didn't come out of your room or eat for a week. Louis came into your room and asked you "what's wrong love we're all worried about you?" You shurgged he sighed and said "come on love talk to me." And put you on his lap and cuddled you You didn't say anything he was about to leave when you said "my "friend" used me to get to Harry." He said "aw love don't let her get to you she's not your true friend and she's not wroth your time." He hugged you and he said "you don't need her now come eat something." You said "your right thank you Lou." You hugged him and then headed downstairs and ate some food Harry smiled and said to Louis "thank you." He said "no problem h she's like a sister to all of us." He smiled at you and you smiled back happy you were back to normal.

Niall:(age:12): you were not feeling your self and you had no idea why you had a great life so you didn't know why you felt this way. You walked downstairs and Niall, the boys and 5SOS boys were down there. You sat next to Niall and said "I don't know why I'm so depressed." He said "I don't know either just hang with the boys and I and see if that works how does that sound?" You said "sounds good." You guys played truth or dare and it made you feel a little better you knew it was going to take a while.