Him/ the boys sees a hicky on your neck

Harry(age 17): you just got up and walked down stairs to get breakfast then Harry and the boys walked in Louis said "YN you didn't your so young."You said "I didn't what?" Harry said through grind teeth "don't act stupid we both know what you did!! How could you?!?" You bit lip and said "I um.. How do you know? I did what your thinking?"Harry said "ge well I don't know maybe because of the big hicky on your neck!!!!" You ran to the bathroom and saw it and said "damn it Calum." And walked out and Harry said "you're grounded until I say you're ungrounded and you better have used protection I swear if your pregnant he's dead!!!" You handed him your phone and laptop and then you were in your room for the rest of the day.

Liam(age:16):you came home from your boyfriends house and quietly walked upstairs but all of a sudden Liam's bedroom door opens and he says "what the hell is on your neck?!?!" You ran to the bathroom and saw a hickey you walked out and said "I can explain..." He said "I don't need a explation you're grounded for 2 months!!!!" He took you're laptop and phone and then went back to his room while you went to get ready for bed.

Louis(age:15): you walked in just getting back from a party Liam was there and said "YN what were you thinking I thought you were smarter than that?!?!" You said "what do you mean?" He said "don't you dare tell me you fell and got that on your neck!!" You looked into the mirro and gasped and said "please don't tell Louis I didn't know what I was thinking it was in the heat of the moment." He was about to say something when Louis walked into the room and said "don't tell me what...." You laughed a nervous laugh and Louis said "you're grounded for 5 months!!!!" He took you're phone and laptop and you guys didn't talk for the rest of the night you were in you're room.

Niall(age 17): you went to your boyfriends house, when you got home the boys were there you walked in and Harry was there he said "oh YN I thought you were still innocent."You said "I'm ."He said "obviously your not ." You said "what do you mean?" He said "the hicky that's on your neck!!" You looked in the mirro and saw it and said "you never saw me don't tell Niall anything." You ran up to your room and ran striaght into Niall and Niall said "slow down YN...what the hell is on your neck?!?!" You  looked down at your feet and said "a hicky." He said "you're ground for a month!!!" He took your phone and laptop and you stayed in your room the rest of the night.