Him and the boys surprise you at your cheer Competition

Louis(age 13): you had a cheer Competition in la but the one person you wanted to be there was Louis but sadly he couldn't make it. You wanted all the boys there but they couldn't make it either or that's what they made you believe, it was time for you and your team to go on to the mat. You stand there and wait for your music to come on. Your music comes on and you do your dance when you look up you see Louis and the boys in the stands with your family you smiled and finish your routine.

Then you and your team mates run off the mats and backstage you see Louis and the boys you run to them and Louis catches you and hugs you and said "you missy did amazing." You smiled and said "thank you I thought you guys said you couldn't come." Liam said "we lied we wanted to surprise you." You said "you guys did." Then you guys had a group hug.

Liam(age 14): you were so nervous and excited at the same time this was your first  Competition. You were warming up you looked out into the crowd and saw your parents but no Liam or the boys you sighed you understood they were busy and they said they would try to make it. It was your teams turn you guys ran out on to the mat, you say your cheer and in the middle of it you see Liam and the boys walk in you had the biggest smile on your face. You guys did your dance then you guys ran off the mat and backstage you saw your parents and Liam and the boys you ran to them and Liam hugged you and said "you did amazing I didn't know you could do all that." You said "thanks I didn't think I could either and I'm happy you guys made it." Harry said "we wouldn't have missed this for anything." You smiled and gave each of them a hug then you guys had a group hug.

Niall:(age 15): you looked out into the crowd and still didn't see your brother or his band mates you sighed they promise they would be here but they weren't here yet. It was time for your team to go out on the mat, you do your cheer and then you do your dance and you see the people you were hoping to see your brother and his band mates you smile once you guys were done you guys went backstage and you ran to Niall and said "you guys made it!!!!" He said "of course we did we promise and we always keep promises." You smiled and hugged them all you were so happy they were there to support you they were the best.

Harry:(age 16) you were on the mat doing your cheer you were upset because your brother and his band mates weren't there and they said they would be there. When you were doing your dance you saw them front row you smiled and you knew they wouldn't have missed this. After your team was done you guys went back stage and you saw Harry and his band Mates you ran to them and hugged them and said "I knew you guys would make it." Harry said "of course we would we wouldn't have missed it for anything." You smiled and hugged them you were so happy they got to see you finally.