You fake being sick

Louis:(age:16): you and your boyfriend just broke up and you really didn't want to go to school so you decided to pretend you were sick. So after you ate breakfast you made your self puke you walked out of the bathroom and went over to Louis and said "I don't feel well I just puked." He said "okay you can stay home today go back in your room."  You got into your pjs and then stayed in your bed for the rest of the day then there was a knock at the door. It was Lottie she said "how did he not see right through that?" You said "I don't know but I did puke because I forced my self too." She said "that's gross here's some food." You said "thanks I just didn't want to deal with him." She said "I know let's watch tv to get your mind off of him." You guys watched tv the rest of the day Niall came in and said "how's being "sick"?" You said " how did you know I was faking it?"He said "because I know your boyfriend broke up with you and you didn't want to deal with him."you said "yeah that's the truth."Louis came in and said "you could have just told me you didn't want to go to school." You said "would you let me stay home?" He said "no but your going tomorrow." You said "fine and that Excatly why I did what I did." He said "don't make a habit of it." You said "I won't."

Liam:(age:15): you didn't want to deal with your ex best friend. So you decided to tell Liam you had a sore throat. He let you stay home you were in your bed watching tv when Harry walked in and said "how did you get away with this?" You said "I serousily dont even know but he believed me." Then you guys watched movies all day and you ate junk food all day and cuddled with Harry. Liam walked in and said "feeling better?" You said "yeah much." He said "good you can go back to school tomorrow." You said "fine but I might need one more day to recover." He said "nice try your going."you goraned

Niall:(age:14): you didn't want to go to school so you told Niall your stomach hurt and he let you stay home. You were in your room watching tv when Louis walked in and said "nice one miss horan." You said "yeah I know I try."Then you guys watched tv and Niall walked in and said "feeling better?" You said "yeah much better." He said "That's good that means you can go tomorrow." Then he left you goraned not wanting to go.

Harry:(age:15): you didn't get a lot of sleep last night so you told Harry that you had a ear infection and he let you stay home you slept the whole day. Harry came into your room and said "how are you feeling?" You said "I'm feeling a lot better." He said "that's good well enough to go to school tomorrow?" You said "we'll see." Then he left and you slept more.