He takes you camping and he says he hates you

Louis:(age:16): you were camping with Louis and the boys and today you and Louis weren't getting along because he saw you talking to a guy and he knows you have a boyfriend and he didn't like you talking to this guy. Right now you guys were fighting over this he said "I don't want you turn into a slut!!" You said "I won't all I was doing was talking to the guy it wasn't anything else!!!" He said "well I hate you for talking to him because I think he thought it was something else!!" You were speechless and tears welled up in your eyes and you ran out of the camper and ran into the woods you didn't care where you were going you wanted to get far away from the camp ground you found a rock and just sat on it and cried. You were there for a couple of hours when you heard someone say "there she is." You looked over and saw the boys and Louis, you started walking away because you didn't want to speak to Louis then Niall said "yn wait." You stopped and came over to you and said "Louis wants to talk to you." You said " I don't want to talk to him." Liam said "just listen to him we talked some sense into him." Louis came over to you and you listened he said "I'm sorry I just didn't want you to hurt your boyfriend because I like him and you two are perfect for each other I don't hate you I was mad I'm sorry I said I hate you." You said "I love my boyfriend  and I would never do anything to hurt him and I forgive you." You two hugged and the headed back to the camp ground.

Liam:(age:14): you were camping with the boys and Liam, and right now you and Liam were fighting because you didn't tell him where you were going and you told people that he was single you were joking but Liam didn't like that, you said "I told Louis to tell you where I was going!!" He said "well he didn't tell me and that is not a funny joke!!!" I said "I was kidding you know I love Cheryl I was joking get a sense of humor!!!" He said "oh I have one and I hate you for saying that because now the papz think me and Cheryl broke up!!!" You froze and said "fine since you hate me I'll leave and never come back!!!!" You walked out of the camper and ran all the way into the woods you didn't care if you got lost you were far away from the camp ground and then just cried and cried because you never thought Liam would hate you you know this Time you messed up big time. It was getting dark and you were getting scared, then you heard someone say there she is you saw the boys and Liam, liam came over to you and hugged you and said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean that I was mad that you said that that's all and I was mad you didn't tell me where you were I was worried sick about you never run off like that again." You said "okay I understand and I'm sorry too for saying you were single and almost ruining your relationship with cheryl."

Then you guys headed back to the camp ground and sat by the fire.

Harry:(age:16): As a joke you decided to put Harry's clothes on a raft down the river, the raft tipped over and his clothes ended up in the river. He wasn't happy right now he was yelling at you "yn these were my only clothes!!!" You said "I know they will dry." He said "I know that but now they are going to smell like lake water and I don't want to smell like that for the whole weekend!!!" You said "I'm sorry I didn't know it was going to tip over!!!" He said "I hate you so much right now!!!" You said "fine I'll leave then and I'll go home since you don't want me here!!!!" You packet your bag and headed to the entrance you started walked the way you thought was home but then ended up at a bus stop so the bus could take you home, you waited and when the bus arrived you heard someone say "yn wait." It was the boys and Harry, Louis said "he didn't mean what he said." You looked at Harry and said "is that true?" He said "yes I'm sorry for saying I hate you I don't hate you I love you so much." You said "I'm sorry to for putting your clothes on a raft in the river." You two hugged and then you guys headed back to the camp ground.

Niall:(age:17): Niall and you were fighting because you ruined one of his favorite shirts by accident, you were moving it and it fell into the mud and got all mud and Niall wasn't pleased with that he said "I hate you so much you need to be more carful with my stuff that I let you borrow!!!" You said "if you hate me that much I'll leave because I don't want to be with a person that hates me!!!" You then left and rode your bike far away from the camp ground and when you got to the place you stayed there and just cried.

Then you heard someone say "there she is." Niall came over to you and hugged you and said "I'm sorry for getting mad at you I'll just get a new shirt I don't hate you I love you so much." You said "I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." Then you guys headed back the camp ground and sat around the fire just talking.