He takes you on your first rollercoaster

Liam:(age:11): you and Liam were in Florida at you guys favorite place in the whole wide world Disney world. You've never been on a real roller coaster before so he took you over to the Rock and roll roller coaster you guys waited on the line. You were nervous and Liam could tell he said "don't worry you'll be fine." He smiled at you and you smiled at him then it was your turn you and Liam sat in the forth row you guys got buckled in and then the guy checked everyones seat belt to see if they were good.

Then the ride started then it stopped you were holding liam's hand the whole time then it pulled you back and shot you out you screamed. After the ride Liam said "did you like it?" you said "yeah lets go on it again." You guys went on it 3 times after that you loved roller coasters.

Louis:(age:10): you've never been tall enough to go on a roller coaster but now you are, you were scared but excited at the same time you guys were at 6 flags and you,Lottie and Louis were going on king da ka it was the biggest fastest roller coaster there you really wanted to go on it Lottie asked you "are you sure you want to go on this one?" You said "yes lottie." She said "okay."

Then it was you guys turn you sat next to Louis and held his hand the ride started and you saw  Harry because he didn't want to go on this one you waved at him and he waved back. Then the ride shot you up you screamed and laughed you had a blast on it after it was done louis said "did you like it?" You said "yeah lets do it again." You guys went on it 2 more times you loved roller coasters.

Harry:(Age:13): you weren't a big fan of roller coasters so when your friends wanted you to go on a big one you said sure even know it was your first big one and you really didn't want to go but you decided to give it a try. It was you and your friends turn you guys got on strapped in you were so nervous, the ride started and you screamed the whole time once you got off the roller coaster you said "I'm never doing that again." Your friends said "okay that's fine at less you did it." You said "yeah." Then you guys went on a ride you enjoyed.

Niall:(age:14): This was your first roller coaster and you wanted to go on it with Liam because you knew he wouldn't scare you more than you were scared. You guys got on the roller coaster you were shaking you were so scared Liam took your hand and said "you'll be alright love." You calmed down a little bit when he said that the ride started and you had your eyes close the whole time you guys went down and you screamed it was so scary you didn't like it at all you quickly got off once the ride was done and said "I'm never doing that agin." Niall said "come on it wasn't that bad was it?" You said "yeah." He then let you chose a ride and you guys went on that ride.