You hide that your sick

Louis:(age:13): you were really sick but had to go to school because you had this big test so you woke up and walked really slowly downstairs and grabbed breakfast then you got dress and did your hair then you walked back down and Louis said "are you feeling alright?" You said "yeah I'm fine I'm ready to go." He drove you to school and you got out of the car and went to your first class you walked in and You serouisly wanted to leave but you couldn't then your test came and you took it and did your best then you went to the nurse and she took your temperature and she sent you right home. Louis came straight to the school and picked you up and said "why didn't you tell me you were sick?" You said "because I really needed to take this test." He said "you could have taken it when you were feeling better." You said "I didn't want to wait."

He took care of you the whole week that you were sick even know you told him he didn't have to but he wanted too.

Liam:(age:14): you had a really bad cold but you really wanted to go to this concert with your friends so you said you were fine and Liam allowed you to go he said "are you sure your well enough to go." You said "yeah I'm fine." Then your friend arrived and you left you were having a great time until your cold got worse but you didn't tell your friends you sucked it up and waited until the end of the concert then you guys left and you told your friends to drop you off first and they did you got back and just went right to bed Liam came in and said "I knew you aren't feeling well." You said "I didn't want to let them down." He said "now just rest your not moving from this bed got it." You nodded he helped you through the whole sickness he didn't care if be got sick. As long as you were better.

Niall:(age:15): it was your best friend's birthday party and you were puking your guts out moments before you had to leave for the party. You cleaned your self up and got ready for the party you walked down stairs and niall was there waiting for you he said "ready to go?" You said "yeah I'm ready." He drove you to your friend's house you got out of the car and walked in you had fun even know you really weren't feeling well and you didn't eat anything the whole night because of your stomach.

When Niall came to pick you up you didn't look good at all he said "I knew you should have stayed home I knew you were sick." You said "then why did you let me go to the party if you knew I wasn't feeling well?" He said "well because I knew what you were doing you didn't want to let your best friend down now when we get home go striaght to your room and get into your pjs and get right into your bed got it." You said "yup got it."

That's what you did when you got home and Niall was your nurse for the two weeks.

Harry:(age:16): you had your first date tonight and you didn't want to cancel but you really weren't feeling well but you sucked it up and went to the movie with the guy because you really liked him you were enjoying your self then he drove you home. He walked you to the door and you guys hugged then you ran inside because your stomach turned and you got sick in the Toliet and Harry was there to hold your hair he said "I knew tonight was important to you that's why I let you go even know you shouldn't have went." You said "I didn't want to let him down." He said "I know now go to bed and I'll take care of you." You went up to your room showered and then got into your pjs and climbed into your bed Harry helped you the whole week he was your nurse he was the best brother ever.