You faint

Niall:(age:14): you forgot to eat breakfast this morning because Niall was rushing you to get you to school because he had to get to the studio and now it was 3 Period almost lunch but you felt dizzy and light headed you got into your class and fainted right there from the lack of nutrients in your body. You woke up and you were in a white room you Goran and someone came running over to you it was Niall he said "hey princess how are you feeling?" You said "good but what happened?" He said "you fainted because you didn't have enough nutrients in your body did you forget to eat breakfast this morning?" You said "yeah because I was rushing." He said "you could have grabbed a apple next time we're rushing grab a apple or banana okay?" You said "okay." Then you hung out with Niall and the boys for the rest of the day and they made sure you ate.

Harry:(age:15): you skipped lunch today because you were busy with your project for English and you didn't have time to buy anything after. It was now 7 period you felt like you were going to faint you got up to go get some water but you felt dizzy and light headed and then you fell to the floor and passed out. You woke up and you were in a white room you Groaned from the bright light and then Harry came over to you and said "you're awake." You said "yeah what happened?" He said "you passed out from the lack of nutrients and sugar in your body did you forget to eat lunch today?" You said "yeah I was busy with my English project." He said "that's why you don't wait until the last minute to do your project." You said "yeah yeah I know." You could go home and You spent the rest of the day with the boys and Harry just relaxing.

Liam:(age:17): you were running track and forgot a water and it was hot out today. You were on you third lap, and you felt light headed and really dizzy then you passed out. You woke up and you were under a tree and Liam and the boys were there Liam said "oh thank goodness you woke up drink this." He handed you a water and you chugged half of it he said "remember to always bring water okay?" You said "okay I will." He said "good." Then he took you and home and you and the boys and him watched movies the rest of the day.

Louis:(age:18): you only got 2 hours of sleep last night and you were up at 6:00 you were in the last morning period class when all of a sudden you felt light headed and dizzy and then you fell to the floor. You woke up in the nurse office and Louis was there and said "that's why you get more than 2 hours of sleep at night." You said "yeah I know it wasn't my fault that my teachers gave me so much homework last night." He said "Then start your homework earlier." You said "okay I will for now on." You went home for the rest of the day and chilled with Louis and watched tv the rest of the day.