You meet someone from your favorite tv show

Louis:(age:12): you were in love with American got talent your favorite judge was Mel b and you really wanted to meet her so one day Louis managed for you to go on the set of American got talent you were so excited you couldn't wait when you arrived there you were speechless it was amazing you loved it you said "wow." Louis said "you like it." You nodded then Mel b came out you gasped and she said "hi you must be yn I heard a lot of good things about you." She hugged you and you hugged her back and said "yeah I'm her I'm a huge fan of yours." She said "thanks do you want a picture?" You said "yes please." You guys took a picture together you are so happy and she also signed stuff for you. When you guys left you said to Louis "this was the best day of my life!!!" He chuckled and said "I'm happy your happy." You said "thank you so much lou." He said "no problem sis." You couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

Liam(age:13): you loved the X factor so Liam managed to get tickets to a live show you were so excited you couldn't wait your favorite judge was Simon it was just something about him that you loved. After they were done taping the live show you got to meet the judges when you saw Simon you gasped he said "you must be the littlest Payne." You nodded starstruck he said "well nice to finally meet you do you want a picture you nodded and took a picture with him and he signed things for you. You hugged him and then you guys had to go you said bye and once you left you screamed and hugged Liam and said "thank you for the best day of my life." He chuckled and said "no problem love anything to make you happy." You were so happy you couldn't believe it you thought this was a dream it was a dream but it came true you couldn't stop smiling.

Harry:(age:14): you love pretty little liars and since you and Harry were in LA  right now he surprised you by saying you were going to the set of pretty little liars and your going to meet the cast you were so excited you got there and took pictures with everyone and they signed things for you and showed you around you were so happy once you left you squealed and hugged Harry you said "thank you thank you thank you so much I loved it today is officially the best day of my life!!!" He chuckled and said "anything to make you happy." You smiled you were so happy you couldn't stop smiling.

Niall:(age:15): you were a big fan of the fosters and when Niall said that you guys are going on the set and meeting the cast you couldn't believe it you were so excited and nervous at the same time when you arrived they all took pictures with you and hugged you and signed things for you, you were one of the happiest girls alive when you guys left you hugged Niall and thanked him a million times he chuckled and said "no problem princess anything to make you happy." You were so happy this was the best of your life you were never going to forget this.