You're hangingout with him and he gets a phone call from work

Louis:(age:14): you guys were at the mall just having some brother sister time. Then his phone rings and he said "I need to take this." You said "okay." You were just looking around the store you were there for about a hour and Louis still wasn't back yet you were getting upset. Louis came back and you said "everything okay." He said "yeah just work." You said "I understand."

Then you guys just hung out the rest of the day.

Liam:(age:15): you guys were heading to a 5SOS concert for brother and sister time. Then he got a phone call he said "I got to take it it's work." He left and you headed backstage and waited to meet 5SOS it was your turn and you talked to them and Liam was still not back when the concert was about to begin. Then when the concert begin he came back and you said "everything okay?" He said "yeah everything is perfect." You said "okay."

Niall:(age:16): you guys were just chilling at home watching movies when he got a phone call he said "got to take this it's work." You said "okay." Then he went to take the call the call was for the whole movie you put another one in and then he came in and you said "everything good?" He said "yeah everything is good." Then you guys watched movies the rest of the night.

Harry:(age:17): you were at the beach with him just having a brother and sister day. Then his phone rung he said "I need to take this it's for work." You said "okay." He took it, he was on the phone for a long time. Then he came back you said "everything good?" He said "yeah everything fine." Then you guys spent the rest of the day together.