You defend his girlfriend

Harry:(age:18): you and Angela Harry's girlfriend was out shopping and your friend was with you too. You guys went to try in some clothes when "fans" came up to Angela and said "I was going to get that but now I'm not since  now I know it's ugly since your getting it." You said "I love it I think she looks good in it." The "fans" said "yeah cut the crap I know you think it's ugly on her too there's no camera so you can tell the truth." You said "I'm telling the truth she looks beautiful in it and she's getting it."

Then she brought the shirt and said "thank you for defending me in there." You said "no problem your like another sister to me I'll never let anyone say anything like that too you." She smiled happy to have a good friend like you.

Liam:(age:17): you and cherly where out shopping for Liam's birthday and also for your selfs of course you guys were getting food now and you guys were getting a lot since you guys were having a party for Liam a couple of so call fans saw this and said "see I told you she was pregnant or maybe she's just fat." You said "she's not pregnant or fat she is perfect the way she is now may you excuse us we got to go pay for this." You guys left the girls and went to pay for the food cherly said "thank you for defending me back there." You said "no problem no one messes with my family." She smiled happy to have you with her.

Louis:(age:19): you guys were clubbing with Louis and Lottie when a couple of so call fans came up to Danielle and Said "look who finally decided to hang out with her boyfriend oh wait he's not even with her right now." You said "she's been busy and he's in the bathroom for your information I see you guys have forgotten that she has a job too so she can't always be with her boyfriend." One of the so call fans said "or this is her job and mangement put her up to this." You said "that is not true at all Louis truly loves her and you guys have to accept that and stop saying other things if you guys where really fans you would support his decision and you would like her."

Then you guys walked over to Lottie and Louis and Danielle said "thank you for defending me back there I appreciate it." You said "no problem your like another sister to me I'll always be there for you." She smiled happy that you would always be there for her she was so thankful for you.

Niall:(age:14): you were shopping with Celine when so call fans came over to you guys and said "oh look the whore has a side kick" you said "excuse me she is not a whore that is low that you would say that about her she is a very nice and friendly girl and she is not a whore at all now may you excuse us we have a date to go to."

Then you guys left Celine said "thank you for defending me back there." You said "no problem you are the sister that I never had." She smiled happy you thought of her that way. She knew you would always have her back.