You get in a fight with him and stay with another boy

Louis(age 17): you and Lottie came home passed your curfew he let Lottie off with a warning but he grounded you you were fuming and said "why isn't she grounded?!?!"He said "because she didn't have a curfew!!"You said "then why do I have one?!?!"He said "because your younger than her!!!"You said "but I'm not that much younger than her!!!"He said "yn I'm not going to discuss this anymore what's done is done!!!"You said "fine then I'm not staying here anymore!!"" You walked up to your room and packed a small bag of your stuff and walked downstairs Louis said "where are you going!?!?" You said "to someone else house because you make things so unfair!!!"He said "how is this unfair?!?"You said "because I have a curfew but Lottie doesn't and I'm not that much younger than her so when you change your mind about not treating me differently from Lottie call me!!!"

You left the house and drove all the way to Liam's house you knocked on the door and Liam opened it and said "YN what are you doing here?" You said "Louis being a jerk so I left." He let you come in and said "what happened?" You say "Lottie and I came home late from a party and he let her go because she doesn't have a a curfew but he gave me a curfew and I find that unfair because she isn't that much older than me so I think we should be treated the same way." He said "you know why he treats you differently?" You shook you're head and he said "remember that one night you went to a party and you were walking home and you got rapped." You said "oh yeah now I see why." He said "all he's tring to do is make sure that doesn't happen again he doesn't want you to get hurt again." You sighed and said "your right I'll call him and tell him I'm with you for the night and I'll apologize to him." Liam nodded and left. You called Louis and apologized and then you went to bed happy you had such a protective brother.

Harry(age 14): you walked downstairs and said "hey Harry can I go to the movies with my friends?" He said "with who?" You said "Chole,Melissa, Melanie and Matt." He said "nope." You said "why not?" He said "because I said so." You said "but Harry you know them." He said "I know." You said "then I don't see a reason why I can't go." He said "YN you know why!!" You said "no I don't know why I can't go!!" He said "remember the last time you went to the movies with your friends and that guy came in to the theater with a gun and Aimed It at you."You said "that won't happen again." He said "how do you know?!?"you said "we'll be safe I promise." He said "no your not going end of story!!!" You said "ugh I'm going with Niall tonight." You went up to your room and packed a bag of your stuff and walked downstairs and said "when you learn that your being unfair call me then."

You left the house and walked to Niall's house you got there and knocked on his door luke from 5SOS answered and said "YN what are you doing here?" You said "I'm staying with Niall for the night." He let you in and Niall came in and said "what's up?" You said "Harry and I had a fight because he wouldn't let me go to the movies with my friends." Niall said "remember what happened last time?" You said "yeah but it would have happened even if I didn't go." He said "how do you know? Your brother is just protecting you from getting hurt he doesn't want to almost lose you again." You sighed and said "you're right I'll call him and tell him I'm here and that I'm sorry." You called Harry and told him you where at Niall's house and apologized to him then you went to sleep happy to have a protective brother.

Niall(age 16): you wanted to go to the mall with your friends you walked downstairs and saw Niall and said "hey ni can I go to the mall with my friends?" He said "who's driving you?" You said "yfn." He said "nope." You said "and why not?" He said "you know why." You said "that was a accident it's called a accident for a reason." He said "that was a horrible car accident I almost lost you I'm not risking that again!!!"You said "but.." He said "no buts." You said "fine then I'm leaving." He said "you better not be going to the mall if you do your grounded for a week!!!" You packed a bag and walked downstairs and said "I'm not going I'm going to Harry's." You closed the door and took your car and drove to Harry's house.

You got there and you parked your car and walked up to the door and knocked Gemma got it and said "hey beauty what's up?" You said "nothing just Niall." She let you in and Harry came into the livingroom and said "what's up?" You said "Niall won't let me go to the mall with my friends because of what happened the last time." Harry said "he doesn't want to risk that again he's just protecting you, you should be thankful." You then felt guilty for yelling at Niall and said "your right I'll call him and apologized thanks for knocking some sense into me." Harry said "no problem." You called Niall and apologized then you went to sleep glad Niall was so protective over you.

Liam(age 13): you wanted to go away with your friend and their family, You walked downstairs to go ask liam if you could go with her. You found liam in the kitchen you said "hey liam can I go on vacation with my friend and her family? He said "who's the friend?" You said "YFN." He said "no." You said "and why is that?" He said "she has a older sister right?"you say "yeah." He said "remember last time." You sighed and said "it won't happen again." He said "how do you know?" You said "ugh your being unfair about this." He said "all I'm doing is protecting you!!!"You say "from what air!!!" You went up to your room and packed a bag and walked to Louis house you knocked on the door and Lottie got it she said "what's up?" I said "I'm staying with Louis." She let you in and Louis said "what's up little Payne?" I said "I'm staying with you tonight because he won't let me go on vacation with yfn." He said "is that the same girl with the older sister that gave you and your friend alcohol?" You  said "yeah but it won't happen again." He said "how do you know? He's just doing what's best for you. He never wants to lose you." You sighed and said "your right." You called Liam and apologize and then you went to sleep.