You need him/one of the boys

Louis:(age 11): you knew your brother was at work but the bullies were getting to much for you today and you just wanted your brother or one of the boys,then you thought of another person Harry you knew he was at your house with the others since Louis always tells them to go there,you were in the office crying so you said "please call Harry please I need him now." You pleaded them to call Harry, he picks up on the first ring and he said "hello." Your principle says "hi mr Styles  this is yn's principle she Is in my office right now crying her eyes out I'll explain once you get here she needs you right now." he said "okay on my way."He got there in less than a mintue and came into the office he saw you and asked "what happened?" And hugged you once he saw you were crying The principle said "annabell who bullies her was picking on her again so she said she wanted Harry which must be you?" Harry said "yes I'm who is like a brother to her."She said "oh okay my daughters a big fan." He said "thanks."

Then he took you home You got home and the boys were there they said "what happened?" You said "Annabelle was bulling me again."Niall said "awe princess come here." You went over to him and sat on his lap he said "what ever she was saying is not true don't listen to her okay? Your beautiful just the way you are."You nodded your head and smiled then you watched tv when Louis got home you cuddled with him and explained to him what happened.

Liam(age 16): your boyfriend has just broken up with you in school and you just wanted harry you did not want to be there anymore you were done with that place. You and harry were the closest beside you and Liam of course you were close to all the boys but you and harry have a special bond he's like a second brother to you. You called harry to come pick you up from school, he picked up on the first ring and said "hello." You said "hi h can you come pick me up from school?"he said"of course I'm on my way." You said "thanks." And hung up the phone in the middle of class the phone rang and you knew it was for you, you left and saw harry and he just hugged you once he saw you were upset,he took you out to the car after he signed you out. You got to the studio and all the others were there liam said "what happen?" You said "he broke up with me." Liam hugged you and said "you don't need him you have us we'll take care of him don't worry he won't ever bother you again." You smiled and said "yeah you guys are the only men I need in my life." They gave you a group hug and you just cuddled with harry for the rest of the day liam loved that you two were so close.

Niall(age 13): you weren't feeling well so you went to the nurse and told them to call your brother niall they called him and he didn't pick up but liam did he said "hello." The nurse said "hi mr horan I have your little sister here and she isn't feeling well so can you come pick her up?" He said "of course on my way."you were happy that Liam was on his way,he came in and signed you out he took you back to Niall's house and he stayed with you since he was done recording for the day. He got you everything you needed once niall got back he thanked liam and he just cuddled you the rest of the day and watched movies with you.

Harry(age 16): you went to a party and you were having a good time until it got out of hand and alcohol got involed. Someone offered you some but you decline nicely but he kept on saying to try some and you hid in the bathroom and called harry you knew he was with the boys niall picked up and you said "can you or h or any of the boys come pick me up now because the party is getting out of hand and I'm freaking out right now and I just want to be home with you guys."He said "yeah sure on my way stay were you are." I said "okay." A couple mintues later there was a knock on the door you said "someone's in here." Niall said "it's me ni." You opened the door and he quickly got you out of there you said "thanks." He said "no problem." You got home and harry asked "are you okay?" You said "yeah they just had alcohol there so I left." He said "you did the right thing." You said "I know." Then you just hung out with the boys for the rest of the night.