Someone breaks into the house when your home alone

Louis:(age:12): you were upstairs in your room just reading a book when you heard someone downstairs you walked downstairs quietly and it was coming from the kitchen you took the close thing you could fine so you could hit the person you found a lamp and when the person was coming out you hit them with the lamp the person goraned you looked over and saw niall on the floor you gasped and said "oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He rubbed his head and said "remind me next time not to sneak into the house for food." You said "I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you." He said "it's ok you did the right thing." You hugged him and got him ice for his head and then watched movies with him and ate popcorn when Louis came home he said "hey Niall what are you doing here and what happened?" He said "hey mate I came to get some food but then your sister here hit me in the head with a lamp because she thought I was a robber." You blushed with embarrassment louis laughed and said "you ok mate?" Niall said "yeah." Louis said "now people know not to sneak up on you." You said "yup they don't mess with me." He smiled happy to know you can protect yourself when he's not there.

Liam:(age:13): you were blasting your music when you heard voice and movement coming from downstairs you knew you were home alone and you knew Liam wouldn't be home for another couple of hours you walked downstairs quietly and took a baseball bat and counted to three and then ran into the kitchen the person said "hey it's just us Liam said we could hangout here until he was done recording." You saw it was the boys you said "really thank you boys for scaring the living daylights out of me." Harry said "our bad sorry." You said "it's fine." Louis said "but hey at less you can defend your self if there was a robbed in here." You said "yeah."

Then you guys watched movies until Liam came back you said to Liam "gee thanks for the warning li that the boys were coming over they scared me half to death." He said "sorry love I forgot to tell you I was busy." You said "it's fine I didn't hurt them so it's all good." Harry said "she almost did with a baseball bat but we stopped her."Liam said "that's Great that you know how to defend your self." You said "yeah."

Then you guys hungout the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:14): you were taking a shower when you heard people downstairs and you knew it wasn't Niall so you got out and got on your pjs then you took your hair straightener which was the close thing and walked downstairs quietly you heard them in the living room you yelled and ran in there but then stopped when you saw it was only the 5SOS boys you said "Really guys." They said "hey Niall said we could come here until he was done." You said "he could have warned me I almost hurt you."Michael said sarcastically "yeah because a hair straightener so hurts." You hit him in the arm with it he said "ow ok it does. You smiled and said "thank you guys for killing me gosh." Luke said "we're sorry how about you put your hair straightener down and come hangout with us." You said "ok." You put your hair straightener away and then you guy played truth or dare and Niall walked in and you got up and slapped his arm he said "ow what was that for?" You said "for not telling me they were coming over I almost killed them." Niall said "sorry I was recording and you couldn't kill them with a hair straightener." You said "they told you." He said "yup." You said "ugh."

They laughed and you guys continue to play the game.

Harry:(age:15): Harry told you Gemma was going to stop by but you didn't know when he was at the studio and you were home alone taking a nap you woke up to someone coming in the house you took hairspray that was next to you and quietly walked downstairs and they were in the kitchen you took a deep breath and then ran into the kitchen and sprayed the hair spray then someone said "it's just me chill with the hair spray." It was Gemma she was coughing up a storm you said "sorry I didn't know it was you." She said "it's ok just don't kill me with that ok go put that away and come help me make dinner." You said "ok." You put it away and then went to help her when Harry got home he came into the Kitchen and said "did Gemma scare you so you used hair spray in self defense?" You said "yeah that's Excatly what happened she gave me a heart attack." She said "my bad now let's eat I'm starving." You guys ate and then watched movies the rest of the night.