Your "friend" uses you to get to the boys

Louis:(age:16): you brought your friends over today after school and the boys where there your one friend went straight over to the boys your other friend said "see I told you she just wanted to be friends with you to get to them." You said "how could I be so stupid." You walked into the living room and said "want come up to my room Nicole?" She rolled her eyes and said "not really can we stay with the boys." You said "I thought you want to hang out with me?" She said "no I just used you too get to the boys." She then realized what she said and said "oh shit."You said "then leave." She said "okay whatever bye boys." She left your house and you said "that friendship is over." Louis said "she's not a true friend you don't need her." You said "I know." Then you and your true friends hung out with the boys.

Liam:(age:17): you were having a party at your house and the boys were there to make sure it doesn't get out of hand the whole time your friend was talking to the boys and not to you, you walked over to her and said "leave." She said "why should I?" You said "I know you just wanted to be friends with me because of them now leave." She said "but I like you too your amazing ." You said "no you don't you haven't talked to any one else beside them the whole time now leave my house." She said "okay whatever." She left Liam said "she's not a true friend." You said "I know but they are." He said "those are the only friends you need." You said "yeah."

Then you guys enjoyed the party.

Niall:(age:13): you were hanging out with your friends and one of your friends went to the bathroom and she still wasn't back you went downstairs to check on her and you saw her talking to the boys you said "I knew it I knew you weren't really my true friend I knew you only wanted to get closer to them now leave this house now!!!" She left and  Niall said "you did the right thing." You said "I know."

Then you and your true friends watched movies with the boys.

Harry:(age:15): you guys were at your brother's concert backstage one of your friends weren't even talking to you or your other friends she was just talking to the boys you went over to her and said "leave." She said "why?" You said "you just used me for my brother and his friends now leave because we aren't friends anymore." She said "okay what ever." She left and Harry said "you don't need her." You said "I know."

You guys enjoyed the concert with your true friends and had a great time.