One of the boys find out about your secert tattoo

Harry:(age:17): the boys wanted you to go in the pool and you told them you couldn't and they said that was fine. You went outside and sat by the pool and watched them enjoy it Liam sat next to you and said "why aren't you in the pool are you on your..." You said "no because of this." You lift up your pant leg and he goes wide eye and says "your brother is going to murder you when he finds out you got one when he told you not too." I said " I know that's why I'm wearing pants to hide it from him and you won't tell please." He said "your secert is safe with me for now I won't tell." You said "okay good thanks." He said "by the way I like it." You said "thanks I like it too."

Louis:(age:17): you guys were heading to the beach since it was hot out you decided too just sit under the umbrella Harry came over and said "are you coming into the water?" You said "I can't." He said "I get it." You said "not for that reason your thinking of because of this." You put your sock down a little he gasped and said "what were you thinking what if you guys break up?" You said "I'll fill it in then." He said "Louis is going to flip when he sees this." You said "I don't even see why he would care since he has tattoos too and he got one for his girlfriend." Harry said "he just don't want you to get to many that's all he doesn't want you to be like him and they've been together longer than you and your boyfriend ." You said "I won't I only wanted this one and that's it I won't be like him." He said "your secert is safe with me I won't tell him." You said "thank you." He said "no problem."

Niall:(age:18): you and the boys were just chilling out in the living room when you asked Louis to help you up because you were to lazy to get up on your own he helped you up and gasped because your seleve went up and he saw your new tattoo you got. You said "please don't tell him please I beg you." He said "I won't but when he finds out he won't be happy I mean he'll be so pissed." I said "I know." He said "but I like it." You said "thank you I love it." He said "your boyfriend calum will love it too." You smiled and said "yeah he will."

Liam:(age:e18): you and the boys were heading to the movies and Niall said to you "didn't Liam say you weren't allowed to get a tattoo?" You said "yeah." He said "then why do you have one?" You looked down and saw that your seleve was rolled up a little you put it down quickly and said "don't tell him please."   He said "fine your secert is safe with me but when he finds out he's going to freak out." You said "I know and thank you." He said "no problem."