You go into labor(liam)

You were 9 months pregnant and your husband was away on business so you were spending the weekend with your brother you guys were walking around the town when you felt like you peed yourself you gasped and said "Li it's time." Liam said "what?!? Oh my gosh we have to get you to a hospital!!" He got you to the car and drove as fast as he could but of course there was traffic. You goraned and said "Liam this baby isn't waiting she's coming now." He said "oh shit." He got out of the car and came to the side door and said to you "just breath." You breathed in and out, then the contractions started coming and that meant you had to push so you did you pushed for about 4 hours and then your daughter came out Liam got her and smiled then the ambluence came and they cut the cord and took you to the hospital to make sure your daughter was okay and she was healthy and you were fine to. You said to Liam "thank you would you do me the honor and be her God father?" He said "I would love too and no problem and when she's older I'll tell her I delivered her." You laughed and your husband came in happy to see the two of you were okay. Liam asked "what's her name?" You said "Nicole." He held Nicole and said "hi little one I'm your uncle Li." You smiled you knew she was going to be watched over very closely and spoiled. You were happy for your growing family.