His girlfriend defends you

Harry:(age:15): you and Angela were in the mall and a couple of girls that pick on you were in the same store as the two of you, you were praying they didn't see you but sadly they did and they said "look who we have here little baby YN and her mommy." Angela said "I'm not her mother." They said "if your her friend I'm so sorry for you." Angela said "she is a lovley girl so I don't see why you would be sorry for me I'm sorry for you that you girls are so insecure about your self that you have to put other people down."

Then the two of you left you said "thank you for defending me back there." She said "no problem you are like a sister to me I'll do anything for you." You smiled happy that she was there for you and will always be there for you.

Louis:(age:16): you and Danielle were shopping with Lottie when this really snotty girl from you school came up to you and said "oh look it the cow and the rest of her cows." Danielle said "she's not a cow she is a beautiful girl and I'm not a cow either now may you excuse we are going to finish our day out together in peace without you guys insulting us."

Then you guys walked away you said "thank you for doing that." Danielle said "no problem your a sister to me." You smiled happy that she will always have you back when you need her.

Niall:(age:13): you and Celine where just getting back from a party when the mean popular girls came up to you and said "well well look who the whore brought with she brought her friend who is a slut." Celine said "she is not a whore and I'm not a slut now go pick on some one else because we are both lovley people so please don't bother us with your insults or else we will get niall involved ."

Then you guys headed home you said "thank you for doing that." She said "no problem your like a sister to me." You smiled happy that she will always be there for you when you needed her.

Liam:(age:12): cherly was picking you up from school when one of the mean girls said "oh look the little girl is getting picked up by her mommy who doesn't even like her that is so sad." Cherly heard this and went over to the girls and said "I'm not her mother and she is not little at all she is the same age as you guys so I guess you guys are calling your self little too." The girls didn't say anything then you and cherly left you said "thank you for standing up for me." She said "no problem you are like a sister to me." You smiled happy that she will always be there to protect you.