Your dad sexually abuses you

Louis:(age:15): you didn't want to live with your dad because ever since your mom died he would take advantage of you because he would get drunk every day and night because he was sad and angry and he took it out on you. One night you came home from hangout with your friends and your dad was drunk once again so you decided to quietly and quickly go upstairs he didn't notice you thank gosh you packed a small bag and quickly ran downstairs and quickly ran out the door and slammed the door you ran all the way to Louis's house you knocked on his door and Eleanor opened it and said "he did it again didn't he." You told her because she was like a sister to you and you had to tell someone you couldn't tell louis yet. You said "he's drunk again so I know what was coming that's why I ran out and came here." She said "your staying here with us for the rest of your life you aren't going back to him ever." You said "ok good thank you el."She said "no problem but you have to tell Louis." You said "I will when he comes home." He walked in and you told him what was happening to you he said "why didn't you tell me." You said "because he said not too." He hugged you and said "your not going back there ever again your staying with me." You nodded then you guys just watched movies the rest of the night.

Liam:(age:16): Your dad has just gotten done taking advange of you you felt nasty and you didn't want to feel this way anymore so you went to your room and packed a bag and went to liam's house you knocked on his door. Cherly opened the door and she said "he did it again." She knew all about it you told her but not Liam yet. You said "I can't take it anymore do not make me go back to that place I don't feel safe there I feel so much safer here." She said "your staying here with us your never going back there when liam gets home tell him about this he'll put a end to this." You nodded and Liam walked in and you told him everything he was furious he called your dad and told him off your dad wasn't getting away with this he said "don't worry you won't have to deal with him anymore." You said "good thank you liam." He said "no problem sis I'll always be here for you." He hugged you and you guys just cuddled and spent time together with bear too you were so happy liam was here for you.

Niall(age:17): Your dad did so many sexually things to you and you didn't like it at all Niall came over for dinner tonight and you were so happy because Niall was finally going to see what your dad did to you and he'll finally take you away from him and let you live with him. He arrived and your dad was behind you and put his hands on your waist you were so uncomfortable and Niall could tell he said "hi you alright?" You said "yeah I'm great." He could tell you were lying your dad got dinner ready and kept on touching you Niall noticed and said "dad stop she's your daughter nothing more stop doing that to her." He said "I'm showing her love that's what a father does." Niall said "not that way we're out of here see you never dad." He left with you and you took a bag with you you said to Niall in the car "thank you so much ni." He said "no problem I'll always be here to protect you don't worry." You smiled happy he was always here for you.

Harry(age:18): you hated your dad you wanted to leave and not live with him but he wouldn't let you so you did the one thing you knew best you ran away to Harry's house you got to his house and you walked in and said "dad sexually abused me don't make me go back to him please." He said "why didn't you tell me this earlier babe." You said "I wanted to but he told me not too." He said "I'll put a end to this don't worry you won't have to see him ever again." You said "thank you h I know I can always count on you." He smiled and said "no problem." He hugged you and you guys watched movies the rest of the night and you never saw your father again which you were happy about.