Him/another boy catches you doing something dangerous

Louis:(age:16): you were on the roof of your house with your friends and you were walking back and forth on it when Louis yelled "YN YMN TOMLINSON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!?!" You gasped because he scared you and you saw him and said "I was walking around you almost made me fall you almost killed me." He said "get down here now your going to hurt your self or worse!!!" You and you friends got down and Louis said "that was dangerous what were you thinking!!!" You said "I was fine." He said "you could have fallen I never want to see you up there again got it." You said "yeah."

Then you and your friends hung out in your room.

Liam:(age:15): you and your friend were doing a science experiment to see what would burn in a fire so you guys were taken things that you found outside and were holding them and lighten them on fire of course you guys were outside Niall saw this and said "yn what are you doing!!!" And came over and put the fire out he said "you could have caught yourself on fire that was dangerous." You said " I was being careful and its for a science experiment." He said "well instead of holding the objects put them on the ground far away from you and the house okay." You said "okay."

Then you and your friend continued your experiment.

Niall:(age:17): you and your friends were riding on the side of your friends car and holding on then someone said "YN HORAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!" It was Harry once the car stop you got off and said "I was fine." He said "I never want to see you doing that again that was so dangerous and what if you got hurt what would Niall think?!?" You said "okay sorry I won't do it again." He said "I better not see you doing that ever again."

Then you and your friends drove to the mall.

Harry:(age:16): you were with your friend in his car and he was driving really fast he stopped short when someone stopped him it was Liam you got out of the car he said "what were you thinking that was so dangerous!!! What if you guys got in a accident?" You said "okay sorry." He said "I never want to see you in a that fast of a car again." You said "okay."

Then he drove you home where you were safe.