Him and the boys comes to your gymnastic meet

Harry:(age:13) you made it to states for gymnastics and you really hoped Harry and the boys could make it. You looked out into the crowd and didn't see them you sighed thinking they weren't coming, you were up your music started and you started doing your routine. Once you were done you saw Harry and the boys cheering you on you smiled and ran backstage after the Competition you won first place in you division you ran over to Harry and gave him a hug he said "I'm so proud of you." You smiled and gave the other boys a hug then you guys went to celebrate.

Liam:(age:14): you were really hoping Liam could make it you made it to sections and if you win this one you will move on the states. You looked up and saw cherly but no Liam or the boys you sigh it was your turn. You got ready to do your routine you took one last glance at the crowd and saw Liam and the boys you smiled happy they made it. You did your routine perfectly and you got second place in you division you ran over to Liam and gave him a hug he said "I'm so proud of you, you did great!!" You smiled and hugged the others then you guys went out to celebrate the big win.

Niall:(age:15): you were stretching getting ready to do your routine you really hoped Niall and the boys could be here you didn't see them here yet. You sigh it was almost your turn then you hear someone yell "go yn." You look up and see Niall and the boys you smile you were so happy they could make it you did your routine and you got first place. You ran over to Niall and the boys and hugged Niall he said "that was amazing!!!" You said "thanks." And hugged the other boys then you guys went to celebrate.

Louis:(age:16): you still didn't see your brother or the boys there you sighed you really hoped they were coming but you understand if they couldn't it was your turn and you looked into the crowd and saw the boys and Louis you smiled and did your routine amazingly and you got second place. You ran over to Louis and hugged him he said "you did so well." You smiled at him and hugged the others then you guys went home to celebrate.