You get a shot

Liam:(age:12): you were on your way to the doctors for a check up. You got there and Liam signed you in and then you guys waited for a couple of mintues.

The doctor came in and checked you over then she said "okay so you need one shot today. Your eyes widen and you said "I'm going to the bathroom." And was about to leave but then Liam caught you before you could leave and brought you back to the table the doctor left to get the shot you said "Liam I can't do this and you know that." He said "love this happens every time and you know you'll be fine hold my hand and focus on me okay." You said"you tell me this every time." He said "and it works doesn't it." You said "yeah it does." You didn't even notice the doctor came in and the doctor said "okay it's done." Liam said "see no big deal." You said "you were right." And you got a lollypop.

Louis(age:11): you were mad at Louis because he focused you to come here and get your shots and he knew you hated them he said "love you know you need them after this you can do what ever you like to do." You said "fine." The nurse came in and wiped your arms you held Louis's hand and then she gave it to you and Louis said "now was that that bad?" You said "no." He said "told you." You slapped his arm and he rubbed it then you Guys went to hang out with Liam.

Niall:(age:14): you were at the doctors off waiting for the nurse to come in you said "maybe she forgot." Niall said "relax hold my hand and focus on me." The nurse came in and wiped down your arm and you were focus on Niall the whole time he was just talking to you, then you were done and Niall said "see your fine." You said "yeah I know I just don't like them." He said "I know no one does."

Then you guys left and went home.

Harry(age:15): you said to Harry "we can do it another day." He said "love your getting them done today okay." You said "but I have a rash." He gave you a look and you said "fine." You guys got to the doctors office and you guys walked in and waited in the waiting room and then the doctor called you back and a nurse came in and wiped down your arms you closed your eyes and they did the shots you needed you guys left and Harry said "now was that bad." You said "no."

Then you guys left and went to get some food.