You get really sick and have to go to the hospital

Louis:(age:12): you woke up and you ran straight to the bathroom it was about 12:00a.m. You were puking your guts out you walked into your room and went back to sleep but then again at 1:00 you were back to the toilet you felt someone holding your hair back they put your hair in a ponytail once you were done you turned around and saw Louis and said "I don't like this at all." You cried and you where shaking at this point He hugged you and said "I know shh it'll all be ok."and rubbed your back Then he took you temperature it was a really high fever he said "okay I need to take you to the hospital." You got your shoes on and tried to walk down the stairs but you were really dizzy and you were so upset louis picked you up and took you too the car. You guys got to the car and he drove you to the hospital you didn't want to go. He parked the car and picked you up bridal style and took you inside you had to wait until you were called in you were siting on Louis's lap. You were called in and the nurse put you in a room you refused to let them put the IV in you louis said "baby you'll feel better if you let them help you." You said "no they won't." He said "yes they will." You said "their not helping mom so why would they help me." Louis sighed and said "mom is different her illness is stronger than yours they will help you and their helping mom too."Then you finally let them put the IV in your arm then they got your tempture down a little bit but you were still puking you just wanted to go home you didn't want to be there you didn't like it here at all it reminds you of your mom who's here. Then you finally fell asleep the next morning you woke up and the boys plus 5SOS boys and your siblings and dad were all there you said "can I leave now I can't be here anymore." Louis said "not yet baby we have to make sure your temperature is down." The nurse came in and took your temperature and it went down but they kept you here until they were sure it wouldn't come back you just slept most of the day.

Liam:(age:10): you were sweating and shivering and you've been puking for a week you defiantly had a really bad case of the flu. You were very dizzy so Liam carried you to the car and drove you to the hospital. You guys got there he carried you in and waited until you could go in. They put you in a bed and put a IV in you and you didn't want to be here at all so you screamed and cried Liam confronted you and said "it'll all be okay I'll be here the whole time." He was right by your side for every moment of it, you had to stay over night and he was there with you.When you woke up the next morning, the boys and your parents were there. You were feeling a little better but the doctor said you should stay another night until you were 100% better you were just watching tv the whole day you were there and you slept a lot of too.

Niall:(age:13): you had food poisoning and you got it bad. Niall had to take you to the hospital but you insisted you were fine but he wasn't believing it at all. He picked you up and carried you to the car and drove you to the hospital you really didn't want to be there niall said "you'll get better quicker ok." You nodded you were in so much pain you just cried the whole time the doctor was checking you out and helping you niall was with you the whole time.Then he said you needed to spend the night. Once they gave you medicine you fell right to sleep you woke up the next morning to the boys and your parents they asked how you were feeling you said "I'm feeling better." They said that was good the doctor came in and said you were better and should just rest there for the day so you watched tv the whole day and talked to the boys and your family.

Harry:(age:14): you said you just had a cold but then it turned into the flu and now Harry was taking you to the hospital because it was getting wrose you waited to get in and once you got in the doctors room your temperature and you had a really high temperature they put the IV in you and you were in a lot of pain and all you wanted was your brother he was there the whole time with you they gave you medicine and then you fell right to sleep after that you had to spend the night. The next day your friends the boys and your parents came to see how you were doing you said you were doing a little bit better then the doctor took your temperature again and said "it didn't go down you have to stay here for one more night." You said "okay." Then they left and you rested the rest of the day you were so thankful for your brother to be there for you.