He takes you to see dunkirk

Louis:(age:11): you were so excited to see Dunkirk finally you have been bugging Louis and Eleanor to take you to see it for about 2 weeks now they have to day off and they are taking you your so excited when the movie started you had a big smile on your face you were so happy. You loved it you thought it was amaizng and Harry did amazing of course and of course he was your favorite you couldn't stop talking about the movie after you saw it Louis and Eleanor just chuckled but they liked it to but not as much as you did.

Harry:(age:12): you actually were at the permire you were so proud of your brother and so excited to see the movie you knew you were going to love it. When it started you couldn't contain your excitement you were bouncing up and down in the chair. When it was over you said "that was amazing!!!" You brother chucked and said "I'm glad you loved it." You were so proud of your brother and you really enjoyed the movie.

Niall:(age:13): Harry promised you to take you to the permire with him since you've been dying to see it since you've saw the trailers so he made you and his mom his date you were so happy you loved the movie and wanted to see it again which you did but this time it was in France then you went to New York you saw three time and loved it more and more each time you were so proud of Harry and you loved the fantastic film then Niall wanted  to see it so when you got home you and him saw it and he loved it too.

Liam:(age:14): you were so excited to see the movie with cherly and Liam you guys got to the movie and you were so proud of Harry it was amaizng you loved it when it was done you were sad because you wanted to see it again and you and your friends the next day saw it you loved it it was the best movie ever you were super proud of Harry.