Your boyfriend tries to rape you

Liam:(age:16): you and your boyfriend were hanging out together tonight, and then you guys got into a heated make out session you guys headed to his room. He closed the door and put you on his bed you said "what are you doing?" He said "I'm going to do you." You said "I don't want to do it yet." He said "I don't care."

Then he pinned you down on the bed you started breathing heavily you said "please stop please." Then someone knocked on the door and your ex boyfriend now got off of you, you put your shirt back on that's all he got to and you ran out the door when he opened it, it was his mom you said "thank you for knocking." his mom was so confused you just ran out of his house and ran all the way to your house you opened the door and slammed it shut you were heavy breathing. You walked into the living room and saw Liam the boys and Cheryl, You sat in between Harry and Cheryl you laid your head on Harry's shoulder and Cheryl asked "how was your time with your boyfriend?" You said "it was all going well until we got into a heated make out session and he tried to rape me because I told him I didn't want to do it yet but he wouldn't take no for a answer so now he's my ex." Liam said "I'm going to have a word with him." You said "please don't I don't want to start any drama." Liam said "no one is allowed to treat my sister that way." He hugged you and said "thank you for protecting me." he said "anything for you sis." Then you just hung out with him and the boys the rest of the night.

Louis:(age:17): you were spending the night with your boyfriend at your house surprisingly Louis let you but he said no dirty things and you guys had to keep the door open and you didn't even want to do any of that until you were marry and your boyfriend knew that, You guys were cuddling and then you guys started making out and it started getting heated he took off your shirt and you said "no I don't want to do this I know what your thinking and you know I don't want to do this." he said "come on this won't hurt at all." You tried to push him  off of you, he was to strong you were hitting his chest and scream then someone pulled your ex boyfriend off of you and said "get the hell out of my house now!!!!!!" Your boyfriend ran out of the room and you put you pants and shirt back on thank goodness that was the only thing he took off of you it was Louis he hugged you and asked "did he hurt you?" you said "no you came in just in time thank you." he said "no problem."

Then you him and Danielle all watched a movie the rest of the night you were so thankful for Louis coming into the room.

Niall:(Age:15):You were at a party with your friend your boyfriend who was drunk put his hand over your mouth you screamed but no one could hear you, he took you up to a empty room and threw you on the bed you said "please don't please." He said "shut up that will make this go quicker." You screamed and someone opened the door and threw your ex off of you and said "leave I never want to see you near this girl again you hear me?!?" The guy left and you got up and saw Harry and hugged him and said "thank you." he said "no problem now lets get you home." He drove you home and Niall opened the door and saw the state you were in he asked "what happened?" you said "my boyfriend tried to you know but Harry saved me."Niall gave Harry a bro hug and said "thank you for protecting her." He said "no problem mate I will always be there to protect her." He smiled at you and you smiled back then you just watched a movie with Niall the rest of the night.

Harry:(age:14): you were walking home from school when a guy put his hand over your mouth and you screamed then the guy who was your boyfriend took his hand off your mouth and said "now I'm going to get what I want." You screamed as he tried to take your clothes off, then someone threw him off of you and said "I never want to see you on her again or with her got it?!?!" Your ex boyfriend now left and you saw Louis and ran to him and hugged him and said "thank you." He said "no problem love now lets get you home safely." He drove you home and brought you inside him and the others were hanging out with Harry, Harry came over and said "what happened?"  You said "my boyfriend tried to rape me but he didn't because Louis saved me." Harry gave him a bro hug and said "thank you mate for saving her."Louis said "no problem she's like a sister to me to I'll always be there to save her." I smiled and hugged him again grateful to have such great brothers. The rest of the afternoon you just hung out with the boys and your brother.