Your adopted and meet the boys for the first time

Louis:(age:13): you were so nervous to meet the boys you and Louis were going to hangout with them today. They wanted to meet you, right now you and Louis were in the car on your way to Harry's house. You guys pulled into the driveway and got out of the car Louis knocked at the door and your heart was pounding. Harry opened the door and said "hi you must be yn right I'm Harry." He gave you a hug and you said "yeah that's me huge fan." He smiled and then you said hi to the other boys that made you feel like you were home right away.

Liam:(age:14) you had no idea the boys were coming over. You were in a tank top and shorts dancing to 5SOS and singing into your hairbrush. You heard laughing and saw Liam and the boys you were blushing a lot you said "hi." Louis said "nice dance moves." You said "thanks." Liam said "this is my sister yn, yn these are the boys." You said "I know." Harry said "your a fan?" You nodded they each gave you a hug then you guys hung out for the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:15): you were taking a nap on the couch when you heard people walk in you woke up to 4 boys looking at you, you screamed because you loved them. Niall said "did we wake you?" You said "no I was up hi I'm yn." The boys hugged you and said "hi." Then you guys just talked the rest of the day and just hungout the rest of the day.