You come home from the army and surprise him

Harry(age:20): you have just gotten back from the army you were so happy to be home only your mom, step dad and sister knew you were home. Harry didn't know since he was filming a movie which so happened to be a war movie. You walked into Harry's house and saw him and the boys Louis said "no it can't be!!" Harry turned around and jumped up he had the biggest smile on your face he picked you up and hugged you tightly and said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too so much." Then you hugged the others and then you guys spend the day taking about everything you have missed and what you have done. He said "are you home for good now?" You said "yes I'm home for good." He smiled and said "good." You smiled happy to be home.

Liam:(age:25): you haven't seen your brother yet since you got home from the army because he was in la at the time and now he is finally home you walked into Liam's house and cherly was there she said "oh my gosh your back!!!" Liam looked where she was looking and saw you and smiled he ran over to you and hugged you he picked you up and said "gosh I missed you."you said "I missed you to so much."

Then you just hung out with him and cherly they rest of the day just talking about everything. He asked "are you home for good now?" You said "yeah." He said "good." You smiled happy to be home.

Louis:(age:26): you haven't seen your siblings yet because they've been busy of course Louis was busy since he has a child now and other stuff he was working on. You walked into your childhood home because all your siblings were there even Louis, Lottie gasped and said "oh my gosh your back!!!" Louis looked over and got up and ran over to you he picked you up and hugged you tightly and said "gosh I missed you so dam much." You said "I missed you too."

Then you said hi to the other then you guys just talked about everything you have missed over the months. He said "are you home for good?" You said "yes I'm." He smiled and said "good." You were happy to be home.

Niall:(age:27): you were happy to be home safely and you haven't see Niall yet so you decided to surprise him at his hotel you walked up to his hotel and walked in his friends were in there and they gasped and Niall saw you and ran over to you and hugged you tightly and said "I missed you so much." You said " I missed you too."

Then you guys spent the whole week together not leaving each other side you were so happy to be back with your big brother. He said "how long are you home for?" You said "forever I'm home for good now." He smiled and said "good." You were so happy to be home.