He's away and something exterm happens to you

Louis:(age:12): you and your friends were having a slumber party you guys were having a blast, one of your friends started to play with Louis lighter you told her to put it down and not to play with it but she didn't Listen she was swing it around when it hit your bed which you were siting on she went to get water quickly so it wouldn't get to you but she was to slow the flames got to you and you were on fire you screamed and dropped to the floor and rolled to put the fire out and then your friend got lottie she drove you to the hospital quickly but not without putting ice on you. You guys got to the hospital and they took you right away you were siting in the hospital when your friends lottie and step dad came in and lottie said "someone wants to talk to you." You knew it was Louis you smiled and said "I'm fine I didn't get burned that bad only on my arm." He said "that's why you guys don't play with fire once I get home I'm not letting you near any flames understand?" You said "yeah." He said "I'll be home tomorrow I booked a flight right away when I found out what happened." You said "but Louis what about the court hearing." He said "I'm moving it to Doncaster I'm not leaving you again." You said "ok."

Then he hung up and you fell asleep since it was 1:00 in the morning.

Liam:(age:13): you got kidnapped and now they were abusing you you have been with these physico fans for about 3 days they haven't feed you and when ever you said something they would yell at you and they would hit you all they wanted was your brother to come and get you so they can have him instead of you. But he was away or that's what you thought little did you know once he found out about you geting kidnapped he took the first flight home and he's been looking for you and so were the boys and your family you just wanted to go home.

There was a knock at the door the so call fans got it and screamed you knew it was Liam and pushed through them and ran to him he caught you and said to the girls "I'm putting a restraining order on the both of you. You guys aren't allowed at any of my shows or one direction's shows when we come back you guys aren't allowed at any of my events or any of the other boys events if you girls show up to any of them you will get taken out you girls aren't true fans you girls are physicos."

The so call fans were shocked and then he left he said to you "are you ok?" You said "no they abused me and didn't feed me." This made Liam more angry he took you over to the ambulance and they checked you over you only had little cuts and bruises but Liam still wasn't happy he said "your coming with me back to la and I'm not letting you out of my sight got it." You said "yeah I got it." You were happy to be back with your brother.

Niall:(age:14): you had really bad asthma and your friends knew that and so did your family. One day you and your friends were playing Soccor when all of sudden you couldn't breath you looked for your inhaler in a panic but couldn't find it your chest was getting tighter in mintues and soon you passed out on the floor the last thing you saw was your friends coming over to you.

When you woke up you were in a white room with wires all over you and you heard a beeping sound you were in the hospital you goraned as the lights were bright you looked around the room and saw the boys and Niall and your friends and parents. You said "Niall what are you doing here?" He got up once he heard you spoke he said "oh thank gosh I took the first flight I could fine back here I thought I was going to lose you." You said "not yet I'll be here for a long time." He said "you scared me." You said "I scared my self." He said "your staying with me while I travel I'm not letting that happen to you again." You said "ok." You were allowed to leave and niall didn't leave your side the whole night and made sure you didn't run.

Harry:(age:15): the drama in school was geting to much for you plus the haters online and on the streets plus the jelous people in your school who bullies you. You couldn't take it anymore so you decided to end your life you got home from school and wrote a letter to your parents and your siblings. Harry was away right now which didn't help you so this was the only choice, but first you called Harry hoping for him to pick up and maybe talk you out of this but sadly he didn't you said into the phone "hi Harry it's me I was just calling to tell you this is my good bye to you probably by the time you get this I'll probably already went through with it, it just all got to much I love you and thank you for always being here for me I love you so much I'll be watching over you soon your a great brother none of this is on you this is all my decsion so I guess this is good bye forever." You hung up the phone and you put the letter down and then went up to your room and locked the door you opened the bottle of pills and dump the whole thing in your hand and took them all at once, it didn't take long until you blacked out and you were on the Floor. You woke up in a white room you goraned because of the bright light you saw the boys your parents and Harry you gasped when you saw Harry he heard you gasped and got up and ran over to you said "thank gosh your still alive." You said "yeah I'm happy I'm that was scary I'm nevering doing that again I'm sorry I did that I just couldn't take it anymore." He hugged you and sat on the bed with you he said "we'll fix all of this your coming with me while I travel I'm not letting you out of my sight got it?" You nodded and he hugged you tightly happy you were alive he never wanted to lose you.